• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I remember being unhappy with the team when we had that streak of wins under Emery because our performances were poor and you could tell the results would soon decline.

The opposite is true here. We haven't won, but we played well. If Lacazette buries one of his chances or Nketiah doesn't make that challenge, we walk away with a deserved 3 points. The wins will come, we're on our way up. I'm not too fussed about this draw if I'm honest, the eyes are on next season anyway.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Strikers let us down once again. Lacazette does his usual impression of aiming directly at the keeper and nketiah with a absolutely brain dead red. Should have won that ffs.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Not sure why Arteta gets so much love, feel like there’s a lot he could do better.

The subs in this game is one example.

Not an admirer neither an enemy yet of his. But generally this is what you get with rookies: They are learning on the job and will make mistakes and they should be granted as long as over time there's a clear learning curve. Bit of realism both ways - positive and negative - should be in place.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not the result that we hoped for, but when we went down to 10, it was really tough. Can’t fault anybody here. Still think we should be starting our second halves with more energy, used to be the opposite under Emery. Something to clean up.

teamsoutheast

Lacazette really had to put either that header or the turn and shot away maaaaaan. He also needs to stay on the shoulder of the last man sometimes and vary his forward play. Look at Vardy. 1 chance, 1 goal. Frustrating man!!!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It's a building process, and we actually managed to do well against them in the first half.

All things considered a good result and a learning process for next season, they should keep their heads up as we defended excellently since Nketiah was sent off.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
First 15 mins of the second half killed us. We cant dominate for long enough. We played well for 30 mins in that game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I remember being unhappy with the team when we had that streak of wins under Emery because our performances were poor and you could tell the results would soon decline.

The opposite is true here. We haven't won, but we played well. If Lacazette buries one of his chances, or Nketiah doesn't make that challenge, we walk away with 3 points. The wins will come, we're on our way up. I'm not too fussed about this draw if I'm honest.

At least we're finally starting to enjoy football again. That's a big ****ing plus.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Good performance, we just got ****ed by hard decisions. Can't complain too much.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
We should've finished the game in the first half. Too bad we play the best striker in the league out wide to accommodate a guy who can't score
& the less we talk about the refs the better, every game same crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom