• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Nketiah would have taken at least 1 of those first half Laca chances I feel

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They came alive when we lost our man. Rodgers for all the hype which I myself took part in, dissapointed when it was 11 v 11 tonight.

Should have buried them in the first half... that's on us and its something that we must address this off season.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Mugged. In the old days you'd have seen why the Vardy goal stood. Looking at it over and over I fail to see how anyone, other than perhaps Stevie Wonder or Andrea Bocelli, doesn't spot Perez touching the ball and thus playing Vardy offside.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie! Why oh why?

Another individual error holding us back. Nothing Arteta can do about that sort of wild behaviour out of the blue. Just got to suck it up.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's disappointing because this is a game we really should have won, we've simply got to capitalise on chances when we get them. Laca definitely should have scored that header.

But sh*t happens. Until the red card Leicester didn't look close to scoring, our plan was working, then something unfortunate happens and they undo us with a good pass.

I still think overall you take the positives from this game.

Var killed us, but we should've killed the game in the first half.

Arteta had some bad subs, today. Not putting Pepe on as an outlet was one of them, me thinks.

Pepe was having a baby. Maybe he missed practice and it was planned by Arteta and Pepe himself that he wouldn't come on this game unless there is a major injury.

Nketiah and Willock have been doing well recently in our winning run. Nketiah for Laca makes sense. Their rotation has been good.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You are acting like Arteta put Nketiah on to get red card 2 minutes later. :lol::lol:

This Laca, Nketiah rotation has been working well in recent games and we won 4 in a row! It was a good sub because it has been working so far.
I think he should have brought Pepe on instead. I’m not blaming him for Eddie getting sent off, I just feel like he pays a bit too much attention to people who work hard in training or whatever and tries to be alternative with his squad selection.

Sometimes just play your best players.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
They came alive when we lost our man. Rodgers for all the hype which I myself took part in, dissapointed when it was 11 v 11 tonight.

Should have buried them in the first half... that's on us and its something that we must address this off season.
They’re missing some bigger players to be fair. If we had a second striker who could take chances, we’d have taken advantage and put them away

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't be harsh on players like Eddie he young and will learn but i did expect he getting sent off because he usually go hard into tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom