• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Ceballos was MOTM for me. He was class in midfield and worked really hard. Surely an extended loan is on the cards?? Leicester are nothing without their first choice full backs. Pereira and Chilwell are class and make a massive difference when they're attacking.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Not sure it's the moment to big up Nketiah with unprovable hypotheses. His daft sending-off was the first step in losing us this game.
True but if the team had taken first half chances a sending off wouldn't have been as big an issue

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Let me turn in early.

ngl, this draw is heart wrenching. What makes it worse is that cnut scoring against us. :sad:

The objective now is to try and finish above Sp**s.

Haven't celebrated a St Totteringham's day in God-knows-how-long

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Okay let's not criticise anything ever then because it's better than the worst football you've seen at the club.
I’m just saying it’s unfair to find the one stat that looks bad when we have a rookie manager that took over at a really bad time. Also had a pandemic in the middle and now an accelerated schedule. I choose to look at the positives and boy are there plenty. Just my two cents.

Reactions: A_G

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
people talking about poor finishing when we have Auba.
People saying not a red card when it was a clear red card.
People saying where is Pepe when both Tierney and Saka are doing very very well.

We need to stop the moaning. We lose a man in a key moment of the match and we got punish for it by the PL goalscorer of the season.

We played well, we deserved the win. **** happens.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Plus Europa League is still on the cards, which was the only realistic target anyway.

I think we should finish around 6th this season, if we cannot get 5th however we may just find out if God is a Gooner after all.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I'm gutted. Pity night today. Thank you ref for the red and thanks Eddie. If you sent off Eddie you must sent off Vardy because he hits Mustafi face, It's the same, both don't see the other player and both were tough
That kick definitely deserved a yellow at least

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I’m just saying it’s unfair to find the one stat that looks bad when we have a rookie manager that took over at a really bad time. Also had a pandemic in the middle and now an accelerated schedule. I choose to look at the positives and boy are there plenty. Just my two cents.
I'm not trying to be negative, I think Arteta is doing a really good job all things considered. It's just frustrating dropping all those points from winning positions when you look at the league table.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Never a red card! LCFC player should of been booked.

Xhaka, Ceballos, Tierney, PEA and Saka derseved 3 loints tonight.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No it’s actually equally worrying, just in a different way.
No it isn’t. We looked clueless under Emery, like a lam ready for slaughter. I’m seeing the opposite under Arteta. And if this is what he can accomplish under these bad circumstances boy am I eager to see what happens if he gets time!

Dennsb247

It’s refs fault for not looking at all angle only the one that was players In line. VAR for leicstVAR goal clrarly just offside and then focused on the touch ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom