• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Any mini hope for CL is over should focusing getting europa but will need 7-9 points to achieve that.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Honestly, we played well and an unfortunate red cost us the game. It's a shame because we never get those kind of calls in our favor but that's just the game unfortunately.

My main complaint is that we didn't finish the job in the first half when we had the chances. I also thought Arteta waited too long to sub guys out aswell.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I'm not trying to be negative, I think Arteta is doing a really good job all things considered. It's just frustrating dropping all those points from winning positions when you look at the league table.
Meh I don’t care we have players at the back that used to be like absolute bomb scares and already they look semi-decent. Give our guy some time and some players he want and we could be in for a fun ride!

Reactions: A_G

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Good thing we aren't really playing for anything, otherwise I'd be fuming about this result. I guess if people were offered 1 pt vs Wolves and 3 here, they would've taken it. 2 extra days of rest before NLD. We move

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
True but if the team had taken first half chances a sending off wouldn't have been as big an issue
If... but. If no sending-off no goal and we win this 1-0. We can't prove Eddie would have scored any of the goals we missed - I didn't think any of them were very bad misses - it's not like he has an amazing scoring record for us yet. But the red-card is indisputable, it happened.

Still think if the referee doesn't make a mockery of VAR we'd have held on.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I'm not trying to be negative, I think Arteta is doing a really good job all things considered. It's just frustrating dropping all those points from winning positions when you look at the league table.
we r a young team that started from the worst position ever. Fans having rows with players, not defense shape whatsoever and no confidence at all.
Arteta is building something special here. Believe.

Debre-Zeyit

Such a **** display even with 10 men we could've have better instead of trying to play ping pong. Players just can't handle pressure this attitude needs to go.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I almost threw up with Willock’s dribble at the end. That lazy shoulder drop was appalling. Pepe in that situation and it’s a completely different result.

I think I saw Xhaka relatively open in the box as well. Look up put the ball on his left foot and give us a chance ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom