• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | Tuesday 7th July | KO: 20:15 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Leicester win

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think we should finish around 6th this season, if we cannot get 5th however we may just find out if God is a Gooner after all.

If City's ban is upheld then it'll be 6th and 7th get automatic Europa League qualification, right? If we can beat sp*rs at the weekend then that should be possible.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

itll take a while to process this. I think its fair to see we need to move Lacazette on and get an undisputed number one centre forward.

I'd also not be against Aubameyang going. Stick Saka on the left bring in a new CF and put Pepe on the right. Martinelli, Nketiah, Nelson and ERS in reserve.

This team creates chances we just need players capable of finishing them and our defence and midfield need refining as we know with Partey being linked day in day out.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If City's ban is upheld then it'll be 6th and 7th get automatic Europa League qualification, right? If we can beat sp*rs at the weekend then that should be possible.

Yup that's it, 5th is the magic number as it opens the door for the Champions League or Europa League depending on the outcome of the City appeal.

Its important we dont lose from here on out, beating Sp**s, Villa and Watford and not losing to Pool. I think that gives us a shot at 5th spot.

Realistically though 6/7th it is for us this season, that's enough for the Europa League IMO.

Manberg

Predator
It’s a harsh red card but to be honest if it wasn’t given against us I’d be fuming. That’s the problem though because such challenges happened against us this season that don’t involve red cards.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
ultimately the difference over the last 20 yrs that I have been watching Arsenal has been the refereeing. We may blame players, manager or board, but the bent referees have fixed us so regularly and consistently that now Arsenal fans dont even think of going full blast after them, but just bow and accept it.

People like Atkinson and Dean should have had banners from aeroplanes and non stop barracking from Arsenal fans at the very least.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I can't help but feel Lacazette really should have put at least one of those chances he had in the net. Is it me or do modern strikers lack finishing quality in front of goal?? The likes of Batistuta, Romario, Van Basten, Vieri, Wrighty, seemed to make finishing look so easy and just needed half a chance at most!!! Should have been 3 points tonight!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good thing our next game in 5 days badly need rest. I can't believe how players handle playing games every 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom