• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 35 (July 11-13)

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Pickford is surely behind Pope and Henderson now. Shouldn’t even be in the England squad.

Absolute loser as well, bet he wears G-Star raw t-shirts and calls girls slags when they don't wanna go into VIP with him because he looks like a warthog.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Everton are treading water with Carlo. Nice guy, good man manager, I’m not sure he’s offering more.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Absolute loser as well, bet he wears G-Star raw t-shirts and calls girls slags when they don't wanna go into VIP with him because he looks like a warthog.
His laughing at every mistake he makes has me frothing at the mouth, can’t imagine how annoyed Everton fans must get.

His beard is pathetic as well, screams North East England at you.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Everton are treading water with Carlo. Nice guy, good man manager, I’m not sure he’s offering more.

Remember when you kept going about about how Arsenal should hire Marcelino as Emery's replacement to take the club forward but I kept telling you we need to risk it with a younger more modern manager like Arteta? The jockey was an awful shout.

Sometimes I question your posting abilities.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember when you kept going about about how Arsenal should hire Marcelino as Emery's replacement to take the club forward but I kept telling you we need to risk it with a younger more modern manager like Arteta? The jockey was an awful shout.

Sometimes I question your posting abilities.
:lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom