• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He didn’t actually cost us a goal today right?

I’m glad he reminded Arteta of what he’s capable of at least. Mentally weak.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Was just a question of time.

One poor action in a game and his confidence is completely destroyed and his actions are all over the place.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He keeps doing it :lol:. He gives you a little bit of hope then drops his ****ing pants and ****s all over it.

Arteta is just being nice IMO, as long as Raul doesn't put the contract on the table, he should be a goner.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How much can you diss the players? It’s the club who are collecting and playing them.

Luiz and Mari next season.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I read something the other day where Arteta hinted at a new contract for Mustafi. He keeps saying that the most basic thing a player has to do to get in his team is to show desire and fight for the cause, but that's like saying a skinny Steve Rogers, who's incredibly determined, will do a good job without being juiced up.
You know Mustafi and Luiz are walking time bombs and you continue playing them week in week out.
That, to me, is a lack of awareness as a coach. You need your head checked before starting those two.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Give it three weeks. Mustafi will have a few 6/10 games where his mistakes don't lead to a goal.

Then fans will clamor that he isn't as bad as others proclaim, best defender we have, etc etc.

When is the last time Mustafi won us a game through his heroic defending? Or had a defensive masterclass?

Sell him.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

**** player but still probably the best cb at the club right now. How tragic is that...

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The 3 amigos at the back what do you expect!! The mini run was just papering over thr cracks sell all 3 ffs!!!

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Because Holding is also terrible.
Holding is terrible on the ball. Mustafi is not any better either. Holding at least gets the basics of defending right. The way Mustafi commits himself to tackles so early leaving everything open, not even a championship player would do that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

All you have to do is work hard in training and Arteta will love you.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Holding is terrible on the ball. Mustafi is not any better either. Holding at least gets the basics of defending right. The way Mustafi commits himself to tackles so early leaving everything open, not even a championship player would do that.
Holding has no pace or agility whatsoever, he doesn't even have the reflexes to commit to a tackle. Stick him on in a deep block and he's manageable where he can just block and head the ball away.

I don't like Mustafi or Kola either but Arteta's in a lose-lose there. They're all ****.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't like being harsh mustafi was least of our problems today but he still won't learn Kane who massively off form caused him trouble he is midtable player and that's where we were because of players like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom