• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal | Sunday July 12 | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,087
  • Views 108,896

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalmaneser V

That doesn't make any sense though. I mean keeping them is loss of resources on and off the pitch really.

My friend Kolasinac and Mustafi are on around 100k a week. Name one club who can realistically afford to cover their wages that would be willing to take them?

And why would the players take a pay cut just to move to some mid table European side?

The point is we’re stuck with them.

Gunners1616

Really shocked by the treatment of Rob holding. MOTM against the Saints and our only hope of a decent CB who can actually do basic stuffs but Arteta just don't rate the guy.

I mean he has even Sokratis and AMN as options but he keep choosing the 3 worst defenders at the club and simultaneously.

Manberg

Predator
Really shocked by the treatment of Rob holding. MOTM against the Saints and our only hope of a decent CB who can actually do basic stuffs but Arteta just don't rate the guy.

I mean he has even Sokratis and AMN as options but he keep choosing the 3 worst defenders at the club and simultaneously.

It’s because Sokratis and Holding are poor on the ball. Luiz and Mustafi are much better on the ball. Kolasinac because you need a left footed player on the left side of central defence.

It’s sucks that we lost today. But we are improving and I personally think that not having European football will benefit this team. It looks like we are getting partey and a good few players could leave this window. We need a CB, while Saliba has been great your asking a lot of him

Wrighty4eva

Established Member

This is strange.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Feels like our build up through midfield is a lot smoother than it was under Emery, but the same problems once we get into the final third. Still way too reliant on hopeful crosses
Need at least two players in between the lines with some technical ability/creativity for this system to work. Right now we’re doing it with Auba and Pepe who aren’t the best at this when teams get into a low block and like Sp**s did today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom