• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
A lot of minds seems set on Bellerin, not sure why. Played decent yesterday, should’ve had an assist from Auba.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Bellerin said London is not only his home but his family's home as well. I think that would be hard to give up. If he's really down on his place in the team then maybe he would consider leaving. I seriously doubt it though.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Incredible if we get £30M for such a limited player. Other than his pace (which he's now lost some of) I can't see any standout attribute about this lad. Plus he seems more interested in his off field image than his on field performances.
Easily replaceable.
who is this guy?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I will be absolutely shocked if he leaves us, maybe if we let his contract expire could be the only way.

He will only leave us for a super club, no team better than us will go near him...while he probably thinks he is too good to take a step down to a club behind us, none of those clubs would be stylish enough for him.

At this point Bellerin is thinking about his own brand, playing for Arsenal in London is great for his brand.
I think you're being unfair - Bellerin is IMO the one player who takes a strong interest in things outside football, and himself

Ramsey was another one - I and our centre field miss him

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Why are people so bothered about what he does off field. :lol:
It's cause he's sh*t essentially.

They think cause hes bad atm he should be toiling away and lamenting himself behind the scenes pouring every drop of blood and sweat in his spare time to reach the standards expected by the fans.

However, hes modelling and pulling up trees instead, so people are tilted.

Last edited:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So if his playing **** why not focus on the persistent ankle injury he had, which led to the change in diet.

Or his ACL. The question should be has Bellerin been completely ruined by injuries. Which could be true but I would remind everyone that the same thing, perhaps worse was said about Ramsey.

Bringing his personal life into it, when he’s hardly snorting lines of coke is proper gammon behaviour.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I agree for what it’s worth but what you gonna do. I am all for footballers having interests outside of football it’s healthy.

If he’s showing up on time training, doing what he’s supposed to and management say good job and keep picking him, what do you want him to do? That’s not his fault.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The question people need to ask is: Is Hector Bellerin good enough for an elite side? For me the answer is an emphatic no. He isn't currently, and he never will be.

He is poor on the ball, not a top class defender and seems to have lost his yard of pace.

We also have two other players in the squad that can play his position, and he still seems to have a decent market value.

It's a no brainer to sell and reinvest elsewhere.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

The question people need to ask is: Is Hector Bellerin good enough for an elite side? For me the answer is an emphatic no. He isn't currently, and he never will be.
This is obvious, but the beef was what he was doing in his spare time or that vibe he gives off insinuating he’s not entirely interested in football.

I am willing to give him next season before I give up on him myself.

Long lay off, (he’s had a few now) different line ups he’s had to play with...I suspect he’s finished at the top end of the league personally but Imma give him the benefit of the doubt and see what he’s saying next season. Not like we’re challenging for the title anytime soon anyways.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It’s not because he does things outside of football, it’s because all that influencer stuff he does is his real passion you can tell. Football is what he does for money, I can see right through him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom