• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Before he took over, surely the club would’ve told him what his budgets would’ve been in the coming years?

Would love us to get spanked today, just puts more pressure on the club. A win would paper over the cracks.

If you're Arteta you accept anything to get your foot in the door to manage Arsenal

Cant blame him for trying now he's in

Manberg

Predator
There's some people who went "this season's a write off" back in December are now Arteta out on the back of the Sp**s result saying "no improvement" etc...
We're likely to lose our next two games and I can't help but feel the "Arteta out" camp will grow. We've such a reactionary fan base it's unreal.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd like to see something different today. Personal wise or system wise. Torreira, AMN and willock in. Let's see what they can do if he is prioritising the fa cup tie.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Are you saying Klopp is only a better manager than Arteta because he has more money?
I don't know if Klopp's a better manager than Arteta or not because he's managing a much more rounded and more expensive squad with better quality players.

But I do know under Klopp, Mustafi, Kolasinac and Luiz would still be doing the same old ****. They're not going to suddenly change the habits of a lifetime.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

One player was nearly 100m euros on his own, our value for money has been terrible. VVD is practically the difference between 1st and 8th? Is that what you are saying?
They've spent more and quite well, we've spent less and wasted money, that's what puts Arteta at a disadvantage and Klopp on a different platform.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I reckon Klopp might just edge Arteta out as the better manager, considering were they are in their careers at this point...it's tight though...

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Throwing the kids in against Liverpool is a ****ty move.

Nelson has barely played and he throws him under the bus.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Throwing the kids in against Liverpool is a ****ty move.

Nelson has barely played and he throws him under the bus.

There is nothing to play for in the league, but the club is two wins away from lifting the FA Cup.

What’s another spanking from Liverpool?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

When he was rumoured to be a manager I said he has had a great schooling to be a manager. Barcelona academy, Rangers under Walter 11 men behind the ball Smith, David Moyes, Wenger and then latterly working with Guardiola. I think tonight we saw the Walter Smith/David Moyes combo. and that's fine by me. It was that type of management, play the opposition, that saw Ferguson dominate the way he did and the same with Mourinho especially in his second spell st Chelsea when he romped the league.

We look organised and at times in other games looked deadly. Arteta obviously is still building. Tonight at times looked horrible but as the game went on I genuinely felt confident. I think we will give City a good game provided we keep it 11 vs 11.

Top Bottom