• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I think we desperately need Europa League this year with the drop in income. I think we'd earn at least €30m from it, which is an income stream we need.

Unfortunately, we massively ****ed ourselves over with the Spuds game and I don't think being outside of Europe helps us in the league either.

It makes us a less attractive destination, no need to reduce the fixtures with a bloated squad, reduced income. It will be a downward spiral unless we miraculously pick up instant hit cheap signings.

We need a miracle.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
7. Sheffield 54 +5
8. Spuds 52 +9
9. Arsenal 50 +7

Sheffield play: Leicester (A) Everton (H) Southampton (A)
Spuds play: Newcastle (A) Leicester (H) Crystal Palace (A)
Arsenal play: Liverpool (H) Villa (A) Watford (H)

I can't see us get 7th anymore, honestly. Everton is beyond useless, Leicester in horrible form. Spuds has an easy run, but are sh*te themselves, so it is possible to get 8th if we're lucky.

Man, this would've looked so much better if we'd won against Spuds or even drew.

Can 8th get us Europe? Can't imagine we fluke two wins in the FA to get Europe.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
7. Sheffield 54 +5
8. Spuds 52 +9
9. Arsenal 50 +7

Sheffield play: Leicester (A) Everton (H) Southampton (A)
Spuds play: Newcastle (A) Leicester (H) Crystal Palace (A)
Arsenal play: Liverpool (H) Villa (A) Watford (H)

I can't see us get 7th anymore, honestly. Everton is beyond useless, Leicester in horrible form. Spuds has an easy run, but are sh*te themselves, so it is possible to get 8th if we're lucky.

Man, this would've looked so much better if we'd won against Spuds or even drew.

Can 8th get us Europe? Can't imagine we fluke two wins in the FA to get Europe.

I cant see us getting Europe but I think the Sh*ts will struggle as well. They were terrible against us and I don;t see that improving much. If they give Vardy the time we got he'll murder them. Palace in a bit of form as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's not over yet it'll go to final day of season we have just to win against Aston villa and Watford and see what will happen

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
hmm looking at the fixture list we have a decent chance. We have the easiest games remaining.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter

Disgusting red card and lucky Mourinho performance away from CL football I'm hearing.

Not even just the one dodgy red card mate. Don’t forget the one Jorginho should have got at the Emirates before equalising.

So many points stolen, drew with Southampton after two of their goals shouldn’t have stood and an actual winner ruled out against Palace.

Utd have had so many dodgy VAR decisions in their favour. Unreal.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Not even just the one dodgy red card mate. Don’t forget the one Jorginho should have got at the Emirates before equalising.

So many points stolen, drew with Southampton after two of their goals shouldn’t have stood and an actual winner ruled out against Palace.

Utd have had so many dodgy VAR decisions in their favour. Unreal.
Video-Pepe-penalty-shout-for-Arsenal-vs-Sheffield.jpg

1-0 up against Sheffield United and Mike Dean didn't give this, another 2 points stolen...

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Meant since restart tbf. But yeah over the course of the season we have been ****ed in many instances.

Joke of a season really, only ourselves to blame in the end.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

2 matches to go:

Highest possible position: 6th
Lowest possible position: 10th

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I suspect Kroenke will see us getting into Europe as reason not to inject any funds for transfers - he probably won't anyway, but I would have thought the fear of us not getting European football for the first time, and perhaps for years to come, might, just might, bring about a rethink.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Sp**s vs Leicester has huge ramifications for both cl and europa race. Mou is going to ****house a win. Leicester are without chilwell, Fuchs (lb backup), Maddison, soyuncu and Ricardo for rest of the fixtures.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Sp**s vs Leicester has huge ramifications for both cl and europa race. Mou is going to ****house a win. Leicester are without chilwell, Fuchs (lb backup), Maddison, soyuncu and Ricardo for rest of the fixtures.
Leicester has been super unlucky with injuries. Average health and they walk third.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Im starting to think we've all been a bit too picky with our players over the last few years. We still seem to assess players on whether they are elite quality or not, and don't think we are really in a position to do that anymore. We seem to have quite a few players who think they are doing us a favour by being here butI'd be happy with some less talented but more energetic and motivated players

Latest posts+

Top Bottom