• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Need another goal because as we've seen we drop off massively in the 2nd half of games, our players just don't have the energy to keep it up. Hope to see a couple of early subs if we're still leading. Maybe Torreira or Willock added to midfield.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Tierney, AMN, and Xhaka look seamless and that's what we should expect for the future. The understanding, overlapping, defensive responsibilities, and unselfishness when it comes to pushing our attack.

Pepe and Laca are playing well today too.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That **** annoys me. We have the ball, they are penned in. Why play it back to the centre half so they can push up.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Ceballos and Xhaka can really spray a ball too.. Impressed by both of them tonight.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

thats the overlapping Tierney I love. shame about the ball from AMN who has done well aside from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom