• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiltord's left boot

Don't know why I bother looking at other teams forums, but just ventured over to Sp**s's and they are the most bitter fans I've ever heard. This is a genuine quote.

'They have won how many trophies in the last 5 years and just easily beat this Woolwich team 3-0 a few weeks ago. They came out like it was going to be easy and dominated Woolwich, it was really bad luck and a lack of urgency that cost them today.

Woolwich did nothing impressive today, they did not defend well, they were not set up to repel City effectively in any way. Maybe if they had shown something there would be concern but they have been poor since the restart and have won their past two games by luck getting badly outplayed in both. There is absolutely nothing in their team, play or tactics to indicate that they can beat either United or Chelsea. Just like they did against City and Liverpool they will need to rely on their opponents to come out flat and disinterested and get a ton of luck as well'.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Don't know why I bother looking at other teams forums, but just ventured over to Sp**s's and they are the most bitter fans I've ever heard. This is a genuine quote.

'They have won how many trophies in the last 5 years and just easily beat this Woolwich team 3-0 a few weeks ago. They came out like it was going to be easy and dominated Woolwich, it was really bad luck and a lack of urgency that cost them today.

Woolwich did nothing impressive today, they did not defend well, they were not set up to repel City effectively in any way. Maybe if they had shown something there would be concern but they have been poor since the restart and have won their past two games by luck getting badly outplayed in both. There is absolutely nothing in their team, play or tactics to indicate that they can beat either United or Chelsea. Just like they did against City and Liverpool they will need to rely on their opponents to come out flat and disinterested and get a ton of luck as well'.
I know that sewers exist, but I would never willingly visit one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Found it funny that we had enough cup wins to make a banner of them all for each stand, while City just had their ****ing song lyrics on their banners...tinpot club before 2010 :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Arteta always seem mentioning being in Europe to have better transferwwindow but either way the owner have to back him

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Arteta always seem mentioning being in Europe to have better transferwwindow but either way the owner have to back him

Extra 30m and Kroenkes may back him further as incentive.

After all we have to remember they are business owners. Rich ones but we are talking 100s of millions here. You want to know for certain that money will be used to propel us into the CL next season.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

They know nothing about anything, Spuds fans. Pay them no mind.

Last time they won the league it was televised in black and white. All they have is a new stadium and a good striker. Irrelevant club.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
AMN had De Bruyne shook, the ginger Lee Bowyer didn’t know what to do when he looked up.

Cross merchant.

Jamie Redknapp called him the best passer in Premier League history ffs...

tenor.gif

...the ginger blob just gets to the area and spams crosses and cutbacks, what skill that takes!

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
AMN had De Bruyne shook, the ginger Lee Bowyer didn’t know what to do when he looked up.

Cross merchant.
He literally does this every game, misplaces hundred passes & crosses then gets one right & everybody starts wanking him off.
Probably the most overrated player in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom