• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Some of you guys deserves Xhaka playing with ankle weights on, Ceballos spinning around like a ballerina and Willocks purposeless runs.

Coutinho lifts our team significantly quality wise.

Tom349

Coutinho has gone from being overrated in his time at Liverpool to being underrated. He was never ever a 145m player and that deal genuinely needs to be looked in to but he is a 50m player who on his day is capable of performing like 145m player.

Like any deal if the cost involved in reflective of his ability than go ahead and get it done but if there are better options relative to the cost involved than look elsewhere.

Wilshero

He is obviously quality on his day, I'm scarred from the way the Özil situation has developed though. Would probably take him on loan with option to buy.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Rumours are that we get Coutinho in a swap deal with Guendouzi. Id rather take cash for Guendouzi and get Partey. I just have doubts about Coutinho's style fitting us and not being able up move him on if he flops. Don't fancy him on loan either tbh.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

To those who talk about a similar situation to Özil can I ask why do you think that? What are the similarities between the two? As far as I can see there arent any.

Barcelona deemed him good enough to go there and like many others when he went he didnt fit their system. It happened with Fabregas it happened with Alexis. it didnt mean they were poor players.

Other than high wages I dont see any comparable between the two.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Coutinho deal (loan/buy) seems impossible to me because of his wages, Arsenal have a very limited budget this summer and unless we can offload Özil I doubt we will take on Coutinho on

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I've just read a few Bayern forums. comments arent great. actually surprisingly some of them say how great James was for them in an 8 or a 6 and they should have gotten him permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom