• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
We're taking about one of our most expensive signings and biggest earners scoring about 10 league goals a season who regularly has long goal droughts.

You can't have expensive passengers like that in the squad.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We're taking about one of our most expensive signings and biggest earners scoring about 10 league goals a season who regularly has long goal droughts.

With Laca I dont think its just about the goals, he works his socks off. Think your comment about lack of commitment is a little wide of the mark.

Expensive signing yes, but it would be pointless to just sell him for a huge loss.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
With Laca I dont think its just about the goals, he works his socks off. Think your comment about lack of commitment is a little wide of the mark.

Expensive signing yes, but it would be pointless to just sell him for a huge loss.

So we should keep players because they run around a lot? He's a striker, we bought him to score goals and he's not doing that anywhere near enough.

Shalmaneser V

If Aubameyang does depart this summer is it time to throw Danny Ings into the equation as a potential replacement? Has done really well this season.

Goonger

If Aubameyang does depart this summer is it time to throw Danny Ings into the equation as a potential replacement? Has done really well this season.

I like him as well, he'd be ideal for how Arteta wants to press from the front, having been used to pressing first under Klopp then more regularly under Hassenhutl.

He's 28 next week, and has 2 years left on his contract, so he might fancy another big move and crack at a top club. However, is it wise to spend what Southampton would want on someone who's 28?

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Why couldn't this guy been involved when he had talents like Tevez and mascherano under his banner, all the players hes involved with now are has beens.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6

But still a lot better than Nketiah. Fancy talk won’t change that fact.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What’s Aouar done to get this much hype? People talk about him like he’s the new Iniesta but I don’t remember him even being better than Ndombele when they played together. Has he improved that much over the year?

Just the right place, right time, right club. Stylistically he sticks out but I don't think he is as good as his hype makes out.

Put it this way, Blas who plays for Nantes has the same goal output. He is taller, physically has a better profile for the premiership, he is left footed which Arteta likes, he is just as skillful of not more and is much more versatile. He is also the same age, just doesn't get the hype as he isn't playing for Lyon, but he would be a very very shrewd pick up to develop to replace Xhaka.

Also Blas has passing that ****s all over Aouar.

----Auba------Edouard-----Pepe

Saka-------Blas----Partey------AMN

--------Tierney----Luiz----Saliba

--------------------Leno

That is a team that solves problems. Pace, power, skill and energy everywhere. A press resistant midfield and players that can adapt the formation.

---Auba-------------Edouard----------Pepe
--------------Saka-----------------Partey
---------------------------Blas
------Tierney---Luiz-------Saliba-----AMN

You name it. They can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom