• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Final: Arsenal vs Manchester City | Saturday July 18 | KO: 19:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
For the final: our recent record is much better against Manu than Chelsea but on their recent form Chelsea look more fragile. Plus the officials are always likelier to favour Manu.

So Chelsea on balance but whoever we play we should play as underdogs and not go back to Wengerball outside the edge of their area and mugged on the counter (I am a huge Wenger fan btw) - last night showed what happens to teams who play that way when things go wrong.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pepe's cross for the first goal was top notch. Lovely. Let's hope he can grow into this club, and show more of the talent that is there.
Like a lot of players Pepe has been surprised by the speed of the Prem. All those little tricks he has haven't come off. If he sharpens up and with Artetas help and guidance, he might even be worth his fee eventually.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Actually not sad about anything that went wrong in the last year anymore - losing the Europa League final, losing out on CL, the absolute breakdown of the squad - if just one thing would not have happened as it did, we'd not have the fortune to evolve with Arteta now.

All of the above would've cheered me up for a week or so, but Arteta will give us a new identity and maybe a similar path as we got with Wenger.

Taxi Driver

Fraudiola shook:

NHg5u57.jpg

:drool:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Pep is a poor loser. He blames the form of City rather than the fact we didnt let them play their game. This was the best Arsenal performance for many seasons. They dominated us to start but once we settled and showed we could create chances, our performance visibly improved. So proud! Even my eldest daughter (I have 3 with zero interest in footy) sent me a text to say how happy she was for me! What a season!

nicky47

Established Member
Stunning performance. Just stunning. Didn't think we could get through, I'll be totally honest. But the game plan from Arteta, the effort from the players. Insane!

Now a final to look forward to, and what a big one it is. Can you imagine Arteta winning a trophy with us so soon? Would be special! I need to see it happen...

I think as of right now I'd prefer a Arsenal Chelsea final, but looking forward to the game later to see how both teams play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom