• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Extending Ceballos' loan with a guarantee to buy him next season would be a brilliant move, and it would work for all parties.

We'll save money this summer and this will allow us to buy Partey. Our starting midfield three will be Xhaka, Partey, and Ceballos, and that will be quality.

Also, our backups would be Torreira, AMN, Willock, and ESR. I think our young players are ready to step up next season. The money we get from selling Douzi can go towards buying Partey and/or another CB.

In an ideal world, Arteta would also be able to convince Santi to join us on a free instead of going to play in Qatar. Give him a season or two as a player before he joins Arteta on the coaching staff. Santi just finished arguably his best ever season in Spain, so he would definitely be a valuable addition to the squad. I don't just want Santi back because it would be ideal for him to finish his career at Arsenal, but also because he would definitely improve our squad.

Santi would be the perfect mentor for Ceballos and all of our young midfielders coming through.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Extending Ceballos' loan with a guarantee to buy him next season would be a brilliant move, and it would work for all parties.

We'll save money this summer and this will allow us to buy Partey. Our starting midfield three will be Xhaka, Partey, and Ceballos, and that will be quality.

Also, our backups would be Torreira, AMN, Willock, and ESR. I think our young players are ready to step up next season. The money we get from selling Douzi can go towards buying Partey and/or another CB.

In an ideal world, Arteta would also be able to convince Santi to join us on a free instead of going to play in Qatar. Give him a season or two as a player before he joins Arteta on the coaching staff. Santi just finished arguably his best ever season in Spain, so he would definitely be a valuable addition to the squad. I don't just want Santi back because it would be ideal for him to finish his career at Arsenal, but also because he would definitely improve our squad.

Santi would be the perfect mentor for Ceballos and all of our young midfielders coming through.

Sounds nice and all but Santi’s body can’t handle this league anymore. One good kick is probably all it would take. And he’ll have to deal with plenty of those. In Spain the refs make much more of an effort to protect players from getting kicked. And thats not to mention everyone over there practically reveres Santi.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

My dad Graham thinks Ceballos would find it hard to turn down Betis.
D6_cZmdXoAADNro.jpg

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sounds nice and all but Santi’s body can’t handle this league anymore. One good kick is probably all it would take. And he’ll have to deal with plenty of those. In Spain the refs make much more of an effort to protect players from getting kicked. And thats not to mention everyone over there practically reveres Santi.

Three seasons ago, Santi's body allegedly wasn't capable of even running, let alone play professional football again. I didn't expect Santi to have as good of a season as he has had at Villareal.

At his age, the logical assumption would be for him to go play in some nothing league and try for a major paycheck, but I think Santi might be able to contribute more than that.

If he came to Arsenal, I would not expect him to be a regular starter. I could see him getting a lot of minutes in the Europa League if we qualify, and be a valuable sub in the EPL and cup competitions.

It would be a bit like Per's last season, but more productive. He still has the ability to have a couple of man of the match performances. Would be the perfect way to end his career.

Gunner-Union

Sign Danny up I think he’s going to explode next season especially if he has partey next to him and whoever the 3 midfielder will be

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Loan him, buy him or let him go back to Madrid otherwise I feel Sp**s would go for a loan like last summer, would be disgusting to see him explode over there.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Three seasons ago, Santi's body allegedly wasn't capable of even running, let alone play professional football again. I didn't expect Santi to have as good of a season as he has had at Villareal.

At his age, the logical assumption would be for him to go play in some nothing league and try for a major paycheck, but I think Santi might be able to contribute more than that.

If he came to Arsenal, I would not expect him to be a regular starter. I could see him getting a lot of minutes in the Europa League if we qualify, and be a valuable sub in the EPL and cup competitions.

It would be a bit like Per's last season, but more productive. He still has the ability to have a couple of man of the match performances. Would be the perfect way to end his career.

He has already signed for Xavis team in Qatar. Santis not coming here to play.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
If it's 20 mil they want then it really is a no brainer.

Now an established Premier League player who i think will become even better next season. Think his value could at least double.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

Madrid are not stupid, they use their journos at AS and Marca to put this kind of information out. I still don't see how Dani is going to get into Madrid's midfield, Valverde has won his spot and Casemiro is an important piece under Zidane. It would take a Kroos departure I suppose. They will try to up the price but the reality is at his age and with there being little way back for him under Zidane I think we should be able to negotiate something for £20-30m. But Madrid will be well aware of his recent form and there will be many more articles like this from the Madrid press in a hope of negotiating the highest price tag possible.

balthazar

Madrid are not stupid, they use their journos at AS and Marca to put this kind of information out. I still don't see how Dani is going to get into Madrid's midfield, Valverde has won his spot and Casemiro is an important piece under Zidane. It would take a Kroos departure I suppose. They will try to up the price but the reality is at his age and with there being little way back for him under Zidane I think we should be able to negotiate something for £20-30m. But Madrid will be well aware of his recent form and there will be many more articles like this from the Madrid press in a hope of negotiating the highest price tag possible.

Not to mention Ødegaard, Isco, Modric if he is staying... aren't they also supposed to buy to young midfield hotshots as well? Ceballos would probably to quite low down the pecking order.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Not to mention Ødegaard, Isco, Modric if he is staying... aren't they also supposed to buy to young midfield hotshots as well? Ceballos would probably to quite low down the pecking order.

Yep, they are strongly linked with Camavinga, clearly following him closely, and Cherki too. And then there's Pogba which seems to be off for the moment because of coronavirus but could still happen eventually. The reality is Dani has no way back there and I think he knows that. So Madrid will continue to filter stories like this through the press to try and have some leverage in negotiations but in the end if we do a good negotiation we should get him for a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom