• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Watford | Sunday July 26 | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports Premier League

Will Tourbillion watch this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Pretty strong, this.

Was hoping Nelson would get another start seeing as he likely won't play the final. This is cool though, nice to see Willock get a start. Hopefully Nelson and Nketiah come off the bench - would be nice to see Smith get a debut aswell.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I like the line-up but I don’t see why we’re switching out of the formation that has been doing well for us (especially against the big teams), in a dead rubber game before a massive final.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I like the line-up but I don’t see why we’re switching out of the formation that has been doing well for us (especially against the big teams), in a dead rubber game before a massive final.
We're trying to go on the front foot. It's clear we can't attack in 3-4-3 and use it best as a counter attack formation against the big teams.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This is either 433 or 442. I'd presume its more 442 because why is Willock going to play as the RWB as it says on the PL formations page.

sdotzdot

Established Member
We're trying to go on the front foot. It's clear we can't attack in 3-4-3 and use it best as a counter attack formation against the big teams.
I get that, we clearly need different ideas when we’re on the front foot, just don’t think it’s clever to try and change that up after consistency with a formation that will be very important next weekend, just isn’t that right time in a nothing game imo.

Oh well, if we smash them doesn’t matter :cool:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Joe Willock is a pressing number 10 today and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it...

giphy.gif

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Quite like that. I'm hoping if likes of AMN and Holding have good games he keeps them in for final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom