• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Watford | Sunday July 26 | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports Premier League

Will Tourbillion watch this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Giroud was strong, handsome warrior! He makes me dream of spring!
maxresdefault.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think this is going to be our strongest formation going forwards into next season.

Hopefully on 12th September though it’ll be Saliba, Partey and Grealish in for Holding, Willock and Lacazette.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Here is his response to me asking him why he deosn't consider Thierry our best ever stikrer...

Henry is the best for sure but I liked the other character better!

...don't hear him questioning Giroud's character, even though he cheated on his wife 24 before a ****ing Champions League game...

Really does make ya think.

Reactions: A_G

Corbulo

Giroud's ass could be bigger than Lacazette's. These are the debates that matter. We'll see who wins the battle in the FA Cup final.
0_32481
Mod Edit: spoiler that for ****s sake

Giroud's ass could be bigger than Lacazette's. These are the debates that matter. We'll see who wins the battle in the FA Cup final.
0_32481

Why is he only tanned on his hands? Proper Icelander that. You would think rich people buy privacy and walk sround naked in their gardens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom