• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Watford | Sunday July 26 | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports Premier League

Will Tourbillion watch this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

My last PL game on here, don’t be sad it’s over, be happy it happened.

Xabi-Alonso-4-1280x720.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I thought I wanted Utd to miss out on top 4, just cos funny, but thinking on it Chelsea missing out would be better. Chelsea have a disaster today and it could really effect their confidence going into the cup final.

Really hope Cabellero drops a clanger today, that way they've two sh*t keepers and they're riddled with doubt.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don't know how I'll handle Deeney scoring a brace against us and then they avoid relegation

Just finished taking my L-arginine, creatine, omega-3, d-3 vitamin, iron, turmeric, ginger, beetroot, Astaxanthin, canyon, goji berries, NADH, Rhodiola and Maga supplement pills.

Now snacking on dulse and Brazilian nuts and waiting for the game to start!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I thought I wanted Utd to miss out on top 4, just cos funny, but thinking on it Chelsea missing out would be better. Chelsea have a disaster today and it could really effect their confidence going into the cup final.

Really hope Cabellero drops a clanger today, that way they've two sh*t keepers and they're riddled with doubt.

I don't want Utd to get top 4 but I fear if they don't then Solskjaer gets sacked. I'd rather they kept him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

United not making it would be great tbh.

Chelsea are getting slapped next week whatever happens today.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Look at the players Chelsea have signed already, top 4 or not, they‘ll finish above us next season.

Man Utd missing out on CL football could affect them in the transfer windownand help us stay closer to the top 4.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Watford trying to become the first team since Wigan in 2011 to stay up after starting the final day in the bottom 3 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom