• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Didn’t this forum murder Kos for doing what Sok is saying?

Kos got killed on here. What’s the difference? Other than you guys loving a bum.
Huh?

Sokratis, a bit-part player, saying he would like more playing time while being a model pro on the field is nothing like Koscielny, our club captain, going on strike to force his way out of the club.

Why have you turned into such a bum poster recently?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Huh?

Sokratis, a bit-part player, saying he would like more playing time while being a model pro on the field is nothing like Koscielny, our club captain, going on strike to force his way out of the club.

Why have you turned into such a bum poster recently?

Think he is off the cigs and cranky

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I love papa. He may not be the best defender around. But always love his passion and now that he doesn't want to stay and warm the bench. He will surely go this summer. Wish he had joined us when he was younger. He was pretty good then.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
We had Kos and Per though, who were much much better.
I feel he was as good as Kos. Kos is very overrated by Arsenal fans. And even though Kos-Per partnership was good, we didn't have anyone to rotate when both kept getting injured.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@GDeep™ is high, Kos fully went on strike :lol:

Sokratis scored for us just last night and is playing rb right now, big big difference. Absolutely nothing wrong with what he said, he doesn’t sit on contracts and get paid - that’s his principles and it’s actually commendable.

I’m gonna repeat this as well because it’s just true - I agree with Koscielny being overrated by Arsenal fans, underrated outside of Arsenal. Best CB we’ve had since invincibles/Highbury probably though, I’ll give him that.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Heard from an ITK friend that Sokratis has a wet shave every morning at 7 am but still turns up to the training ground like this

Edn0IJUXoAAI66q

Pop Tart

Established Member
Was he injured when the restart happened? Do not get the frozen out thing unless he was one of the three that refused to take a pay cut?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was he injured when the restart happened? Do not get the frozen out thing unless he was one of the three that refused to take a pay cut?
No he fully fit and available. He not suited for team play from back and he'll be sold too

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Needs to do a Per and have the game of his life in the final, that Holding display today has ****ed me up.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Hopefully he leaves but he should play the final. He is no worse than Holding on the ball and at least he from time to time looks like a solid defender unlike Holding. Need his physicality against Giroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom