• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
i don't believe this reporter 100% but if true someone need to tell Arsenal we are not in position to f**k around show some ambition and activate his clause.

Isn’t this the same reporter who not long ago said he was still in talks about a contract and not thinking about leaving?

Bringing in a world class holding player we very badly need because we have to play 3 centrebacks unless we have him with a player who wants to leave seems like basic logic to me.

You could have Messi in the team and it would be a negative if he just does his own thing and wont listen to the manager... might look very similar to the mess Barca find themselves in despite bringing in some serious talent over the years.

Couldn't agree more with u about the world class holding midfielder thing but that's not what Partey is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Isn’t this the same reporter who not long ago said he was still in talks about a contract and not thinking about leaving?
Yes few days ago he said he close signing new contract. nothing reliable coming from Spain about Partey only Orny told us few weeks ago we want him.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Couldn't agree more with u about the world class holding midfielder thing but that's not what Partey is.

He plays in a double pivot for Atleti and would likely play in one for Arsenal. I can also see him transitioning quite easily into a 6 in a 433.

Have to get this guy, would be gut wrenching if we don't at this stage.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Surely we wouldn't offer a player if they weren't keen on the player? £35m and the player, deal done.

He plays in a double pivot for Atleti and would likely play in one for Arsenal. I can also see him transitioning quite easily into a 6 in a 433.

Have to get this guy, would be gut wrenching if we don't at this stage.

We could get more productivity for cheaper if we were smart, but we are Arsenal and we have such a hard on for buying guys with big names just because we think we are a big club. Buendia would be a better option and cheaper but not as sexy so that idea would never come to fruition. Same as when we coulda had Sarr for 30m but went with Pepe for 72m. Sarr is younger and didn't have that much worse a maiden PL season than Pepe did but yeah it's not my money so I guess as long as we aren't crying poverty I won't complain...

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Surely we wouldn't offer a player if they weren't keen on the player? £35m and the player, deal done.

Basically this, the offer only comes if they want the exchange anyway.

Might just be just that Atleti are leaking to show that our valuation of the our player differs from theirs.

field442

Trusted ⭐

Di Marzio staff who cover spanish football. it's not good enough offer can see why A.Madrid holding for activating release clause.

Got to laugh at the responses. Our fans acting like Guendouzi is worth £40m or something. The same ****s who’d whinge if Ceballos was valued at more than £20m.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A.Madrid not interested in any of our players it's normal Laca Guendouzi is only players that could Simeone be interested in. we got no choice either pay his release clause full or convince A.Madrid to get 30-35M upfront and the other 20M will come later.

Got to laugh at the responses. Our fans acting like Guendouzi is worth £40m or something. The same ****s who’d whinge if Ceballos was valued at more than £20m.

Guendo was once upon a time one of the most valued young CMs in the world, but in true Arsenal fashion we found a way to undermine our bargaining ability and devalued our own asset by the way we handled the situation lolol, Arsenal are beyond incompetent when it comes to stuff like this... can't make this **** up

field442

Trusted ⭐
Guendo was once upon a time one of the most valued young CMs in the world, but in true Arsenal fashion we found a way to undermine our bargaining ability and devalued our own asset by the way we handled the situation lolol, Arsenal are beyond incompetent when it comes to stuff like this... can't make this **** up

Most valued by who? Why would any club pay over £50m for him? What is he adding to their midfield? Ceballos has replaced him in the team and our midfield has looked a lot better. Ceballos is only a few years older than him and valued at €35m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom