• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

@Football Manager is tryna see False 9s and number 10s all over the pitch, I’m not really about that life.

Our forwards aren’t broken and they actually have room to grow, people just moan for moaning sake.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If we're playing to push the tempo and attack then Laca is not adequate. If we're playing counter attacking using him to hold up play then he's fine. I think most of the problem is that we don't know what players we are going to get or who's going to leave to adjust the manager's strategy.

That's just been the major problem here for 5-6 seasons - we have no real identity anymore.

Kav

Established Member
If we're playing to push the tempo and attack then Laca is not adequate. If we're playing counter attacking using him to hold up play then he's fine. I think most of the problem is that we don't know what players we are going to get or who's going to leave to adjust the manager's strategy.

That's just been the major problem here for 5-6 seasons - we have no real identity anymore.

I don't necessarily agree, Laca has been pressing from the front alot lately, the performance against liverpool as an example. He basically won us that game with his concentration levels and quick thinking.

what i will say is that his stamina is an issue, he gets gassed by the 65th minute after all the pressing he does and work up top. The only part of his game i would improve along with his first touch from aerial passes.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No, you don't. Hydro is one of the biggest trolls on this forum. Don't fall into his fly trap.
How is @hydrofluoric acid a troll. Big Wenger supporter who called what would happen after he was forced out, wanted Arteta when everybody wanted Emery, one of the few who understands the role of money in football, and knew that Giroud may not have been perfect but definitely wasn't a donkey.

One of the few visionaries.

Corbulo

I like Lacazette's beard, smile and teeth. Unfortunately his ego doesn't match his skills. We used him to cope with feelings of distress, anger, insecurity, and self-doubt. An unwanted child as a result of a one night stand. We realised it quickly and got Aubameyang in. I'm sorry but we should have gotten rid and recuperated the money. The club is starting to look like an ageing Mickey Rourke.

We delayed our Giroud replacement for years, and still ended up buying the wrong guy. We are twice divorced and have lived alone for the last 8 years, the day Robin van Persie left us for dead.
These are the decisions that have damaged us so badly that we are trying to believe that somehow there's a great striker in Lacazette.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I like Lacazette's beard, smile and teeth. Unfortunately his ego doesn't match his skills. We used him to cope with feelings of distress, anger, insecurity, and self-doubt. An unwanted child as a result of a one night stand. We realised it quickly and got Aubameyang in. I'm sorry but we should have gotten rid and recuperated the money. The club is starting to look like an ageing Mickey Rourke.

We delayed our Giroud replacement for years, and still ended up buying the wrong guy. We are twice divorced and have lived alone for the last 8 years, the day Robin van Persie left us for dead.
These are the decisions that have damaged us so badly that we are trying to believe that somehow there's a great striker in Lacazette.
If you don't mind me saying, your posts are not the norm on here bro. Heavy on metaphors and analogies involving sex and relationships, they're outakes from psychology 101, shoe horned into a footballing context :lol:.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If you don't mind me saying, your posts are not the norm on here bro. Heavy on metaphors and analogies involving sex and relationships, they're outakes from psychology 101, shoe horned into a footballing context :lol:.

Everyone on Arsenal Mania has a gimmick really, his is very entertaining tbf.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Bar those 5 years he spent calling Giroud a donkey of course...
Giroud really unified a lot of us.

The dislike was almost unanimous at times, I miss those days. A unified forum. I’m going to make this forum great again.

MAMGA.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I largely tuned out during the era of Giroud/Gazidis etc. I joined in 07 and was very active but the latter Wenger years and Giroud plus some others just left me exhausted. RvP to Man U just broke me (I wasn't even a massive RvP fan).

Had I known there was unanimous hate for Giroud I'd have come back much sooner.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...from game one, you knew Giroud was gonna be annoying :lol:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

:lol:

Im not one for cussing players but he’s so sh*t I’m sorry. He’s forged a good career now that he’s given up on scoring completely and just supporting team mates now which was a good move for him.

However when I see people on here talking him up just makes my blood boil tbh. Too fresh in my memory.

Seems like a good guy and gave his all for us, I tend to prefer burly athletic players as well with my wrestling and body building background so you’d think I have time for him , but yeah nah so glad to see the back of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom