• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Could a Xhaka Ceballos double pivot work with Coutinho as AM?

Need to keep my Zaha at LW dreams alive for a little while longer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Özil wasn’t **** you could play Coutinho, Özil and Pepe behind Auba. Plenty of sauce there.
We could still use Özil in Santi role when we bough Özil in 2013 but I'm afraid Özil can't handle the deeper role in midfield.

Gunners1616

Can't we go for an exciting 19 y.o like Szoboszlai ? and also Draxler (still only 26 and out of contract in 10 months) ? Or players along those lines.

Getting already tired of the quick fixes, loans and other washed-up Brazilian links like david luiz, willian, cedric, pablo mari and now coutinho.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Maybe we’ll recall this guy.

EduF2rIX0Ao8JSp

:lol:

Jesus f*cking Christ, it's like when Fellaini cut his hair. Ain't nobody wanna see that.

Also i'm pretty sure i've seen this guy wearing ripped skinny jeans outside Gare du Nord...if you know you know.

benjamin86

Established Member
Arsenal are paying for a bad system and terrible choices for close to a decade now, this fall was inevitable, I love wenger but the already shaking pieces began to fall near the end of his tenure.

We need to know our place now, we’re not a top club anymore and don’t have the money to force it through, with the current midfield we have and the position were in as a club with holes in nearly every position, Coutinho on loan with subsidised wages is a fantastic option.
If it doesnt effect the other players we can sign then fine, if it does no thanks. I'd prefer to be picking up young players permanently and incrementally improve our team instead of thinking short term.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We could still use Özil in Santi role when we bough Özil in 2013 but I'm afraid Özil can't handle the deeper role in midfield.

He cant handle that role because he is not a well rounded footballer. Simples. Biggest fraud ever brought to this club.

sdotzdot

Established Member
If it doesnt effect the other players we can sign then fine, if it does no thanks. I'd prefer to be picking up young players permanently and incrementally improve our team instead of thinking short term.
Yeah I agree, that’s why I think this is a really smart move considering the situation were in and the deal that has been presented to us so far (obviously might not be true though).

We aren’t some top club anymore who look to be on the up, nor do we have the pockets to just go out and fix everything at once, we are in an extremely dangerous position and need to be very smart with our purchases and from what we know, this is a smart one for me.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I feel like this thread wouldn't be complete without someone wondering whether Coutinho could be played further back and do what Santi did for us. Obviously he cannot, but it's important to obsessively think about how to recreate the past and never move on with our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom