• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we have to activate that release clause on Partey we will struggle spending more. Even if we get money from sales it'll be done in instalments. We just dont have the outright cash.

I think the above scenario happens if we lose the FA cup final.

If we win you can add a winger or CB to that mix.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Leno
AMN
Saliba
Luiz
Tierney
Ceballos
Partey
Coutinho
Auba
Laca
Pepe

Is probably the most realistic starting 11 if we are talking 6 weeks time for the season starting.

You've got 3 new starters in there. I think more wouldnt be great for the team overall.

Only other thing id personally like to do is sell Laca and get Zaha on the left, Auba through the middle.

Next summer you get a proper CB.

People will be shocked how much Coutinho and Partey will improve us.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Its difficult though. We have a CB coming in in Saliba whilst having a lot here already, so we need to sell at least two to bring one in and only Holding can realistically be sold.

Then you have the attack. Unless Laca goes we arent signing anyone new for the front 3. Saka has been given the number 7 shirt, he will be a main stay, so again there's a heavy amount of players there.

Midfield is the main area we can improve. Ceballos, Partey and Coutinho massively improve the midfield.

Next summer you go hard for a top CB. So yeah, got to agree.

I'm pretty sure the whole sell to buy isn't down to needing to get funds in but more needing to get rid before we buy more in that position.

Goonger

Its difficult though. We have a CB coming in in Saliba whilst having a lot here already, so we need to sell at least two to bring one in and only Holding can realistically be sold.

Then you have the attack. Unless Laca goes we arent signing anyone new for the front 3. Saka has been given the number 7 shirt, he will be a main stay, so again there's a heavy amount of players there.

Midfield is the main area we can improve. Ceballos, Partey and Coutinho massively improve the midfield.

Next summer you go hard for a top CB. So yeah, got to agree.

I'm pretty sure the whole sell to buy isn't down to needing to get funds in but more needing to get rid before we buy more in that position.

Think you are right. Our problem is we struggle to offload. By next summer, Özil, Mustafi, Sokratis & Luiz will be out of contract, & hopefully this damn virus will be suppressed as well. Hopefully Auba stays, our young guys will be a year more experienced, Pepe hopefully settled & in better form, & we can try & go big on a partner for Saliba & any other areas of weakness.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

literally thought this thread title was a joke...
It’s been obvious since he got involved. He’s got very few big name clients so once he started unloading his rubbish onto the club (Luiz, Cedric) it was Arsenal paying their dues for...Coutinho.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thoughts @GDeep™ ? I know you wanted a few ex Arsenal players to do our scouting?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Saw Stones play the other week, can’t remember who it was now but the striker ran past him and he couldn’t run, looked like Mertesacker.

Think he’s got something up with him, City keeping it quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom