• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Xhaka boiling piss again :drool:

tenor.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Got a few different ones, mentioned it on here before but bodyshop do one called Hawaiian kukui cream, absolutely unreal. Spenny tho but if I dont use that I use one with SPF 30 in, well nice as well.

Wbu?

I usually stick with Cetaphil or Cerave tbh, no perfume or none of that.

FinnGooner

Established Member
EeW2q5IWsAAt5KB

Bahahahahahah!

If Chris Sutton was a waiter and did his job as poorly as he currently does as a pundit, no dish would find it’s way to the right table all evening and he would be fired immediately. But sports commentator is a job you can do as poorly as you like and as long as you’re an ex-player you’re good to go

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Now I know you're a troll. Pepe was fantastic and his work rate even better.

Honestly bro, accept that he was a huge asset in the semi final and now the final. Instead of peddling your agenda against him, its honestly pathetic.

2 page response from @14Henry incoming
Na **** all incoming. I'm happy the team won and Pepe was part of that I cant deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom