• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

So Cole won more titles at Arsenal? Seems weird.

Yeah but when I think about it...he left in 2006 after Chelsea won back to back titles, then Jose left some time after (third season curse) and they didn't win again till 2009/10 with Carlo was it? That being Cashley's only EPL with them.

And Chelsea didn't win it again till 14/15 with Conte, crazy.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Yeah but when I think about it...he left in 2006 after Chelsea won back to back titles, then Jose left some time after (third season curse) and they didn't win again till 2009/10 with Carlo was it? That being Cashley's only EPL with them.

And Chelsea didn't win it again till 14/15 with Conte, crazy.
Robbens got blood on his hands for missing that penalty...

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
In hindsight, I'm glad we finished 8th and not 7th. Gave us that extra motivation - along with revenge for Baku - to win the cup and go straight to the group stages. I read that Sp*rs finishing 6th have to play 3 one-off qualifying rounds. :lol:
Is this true? Lol

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It's the CL trophy that he made the public declaration that people shouldn't question his decision of going from Arsenal to Chelsea anymore. That's probably the one that makes the difference.

Yeah, it makes 2006 hurt more too :(

Hopefully we lift it one day soon, we need to get into first though

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Now I know you're a troll. Pepe was fantastic and his work rate even better.

Honestly bro, accept that he was a huge asset in the semi final and now the final. Instead of peddling your agenda against him, its honestly pathetic.

2 page response from @14Henry incoming

@14Henry is a ****ing *****.

I usually give posters the time of day to make their points, but 14Henry's are near pointless. Troll territory for sure.

Thinks he is intellectual and makes good arguments that are contrairian, but in reality wants to speak negatively about the club at all costs.

Weak arguments that are easy to take apart, not worth your time honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom