• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
In hindsight, I'm glad we finished 8th and not 7th. Gave us that extra motivation - along with revenge for Baku - to win the cup and go straight to the group stages. I read that Sp*rs finishing 6th have to play 3 one-off qualifying rounds. :lol:
As soon as the slim chance of top 4 went, I wanted no European football. Then I heard Arteta speak and it was the FA Cup or nothing. This was the best outcome and we did in Sp**s at the same time

PressResistance

Can you inject some more of this in my veins?

Honestly this has been a disaster from about 5mins on. Couldn't have gone much worse really. That game will be remembered for arguably the worst FA Cup Final refereeing performamce ever. Here's the facts

- 14 fouls to 2.

- An incredibly soft penalty

- A ludicrous red card

- Goalkeeper catching the ball outside the box.

- Christensen fouled in the build up to their second goal

That said I thought Arteta out thought Frank the whole way through. Injuries didn't help but we lost control of midfield after about 10 minutes and never got it back.

On the bright side we'll be at the top table next season with an improved squad and they will be in Europa. Champions League was the objective and we got that. Today would have made it a very special season but sadly it wasn't to be.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
glory-glory said:
Luck generally plays it's part for teams to win the cup and today Arsenal had plenty.
They have now won 9 FA cups since our last win in 1991, more than in our entire history.:rolleyes:

Just another tidbit for your day.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'd like to see what those vermin Sp**s fans think.

Anybody been to 'fighting ****'

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

some stiff opposition there

Screenshot-2019-10-23-at-09.33.41-750x400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom