• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This guy has become an animal, get an option to buy in his next loan.

He’s on an upward trajectory.

Last edited:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Hard not to like his passion and the way he celebrates like an animal despite being a quiet guy. And equally celebrates when hes on the bench. Lets hope Madrid don't try to **** us about

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Hard not to like his passion and the way he celebrates like an animal despite being a quiet guy. And equally celebrates when hes on the bench. Lets hope Madrid don't try to **** us about
Agree. He is worth keeping if we can. Maybe another loan deal with option to buy or if not too expensive buy now.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
By his own admission, he wants to be a Madrid player. Why would he sign to a mid table Prem club? And another year loan is just delaying the building of a solid midfield.

The fact that this club is looking for loanees as part of their 1st XI is a huge placard which says 'we're going backwards'.
Did he say that after the game or are you still on something he said at the start of the season? People can change their minds you know. If we make an offer and Madrid accept it im sure he would come here.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He’s really grown on me. I would still prefer someone physically better but I like what I see. I would be content with a loan with an option to buy next season provided it doesn’t get in the way of other signings.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Why would you push him further up the pitch when he’s doing so well in his current position? He’s just come out and said that he’s at his best when he’s playing deeper and feeding the attacking midfielder. Arteta has said that he’s not an AM as well.
Because he has all the ball control/dribbling ability/through pass and movement.....which are elements required to be a good AM.
And his defensive game is relatively weaker, so moving him higher up the pitch, letting more defensive capable players to cover for him isn’t a bad idea.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can’t remember a loan player putting in as much effort and commitment in a long time. The change since the restart and since he apparently had a few conversations with Arteta has been unbelievable.

Even if he decides to stay in Spain he’ll have my respect for that.

blrgooner

Established Member
MOTM yesterday. What a brilliant performance. We should definitely try to keep him. He provides us a combination of work rate,discipline and technical ability in these big games. He has been one of the best players in all the big games in the last 2 months.

Jakarta

For me he was man of the match as well, it's so pleasing to have a midfielder who can turn and drive forward while picking out a pass. When you say they don't have longevity as a partnership do you mean cracks will show over the course of a season and one of them isn't up to it in the long term?

Bro you could clearly see it during the first 10/15 mins of the game. Chelsea were bypassing our midfield like it was non-existent.

We need a mobile CM alongside Ceballos who can cover the ground that he unfortunately can’t.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I would build the team around him and get someone with physicality, lungs and mobility next to him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Bro you could clearly see it during the first 10/15 mins of the game. Chelsea were bypassing our midfield like it was non-existent.

We need a mobile CM alongside Ceballos who can cover the ground that he unfortunately can’t.
Agree with this. Had Pulisic stayed fit and Kovacic stayed on, we probably would have lost. Mount and Barkley also have the skillset to waltz through our midfield. We need someone with the profile of AMN in the middle. Arteta has work to do but Ceballos is something that can certainly worked with.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really looks like he loves playing for us. Been a different animal since the restart. Shows his character the way he responded to Arteta after not being involved much after he took over and then forcing his way into the team.

Definitely needs someone more mobile next to him if we're to start controlling games more. Impresses me with how he gets stuck in and wins a few tackles, didn't know that could be part of his game when he signed. Loan with option to buy would be a great scenario.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
To think there were still some, that claim to know ball, digging out Ceballos and using the 'only had one good game against burnley' line even when he was putting in solid performances prior to lockdown.

Godwin1

Very well-known

I was sort of getting at which one needs to make way, think we both know the answer to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom