• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I laughed out loud when Arteta got the yellow card and just remained poker faced like it never happened. Then in his interview, he made light of it and called Taylor "Antonio" :lol:. The contrast between him and Lampard during the final water break was chalk and cheese. Such a cool guy.
I thought the same but he meant rudiger actually

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bradford. Was doing the washing up and it flashed before my eyes, that can't be healthy ffs. Like PTSD. Think my bottle brush must have reminded me of him.
Thought you might've meant this one:
giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought you might've meant this one:
giphy.gif

When Ivory Coast won the African Cup in 2015, I heard Gervinho flat out refused to take a pen and demanded to be subbed off before the shootout :lol:

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Feel exactly the same. Has been decent everywhere he’s gone except here it’s a shame.
He has unfairly been made to be some kind of joke player by some. He certainly was talented, I actually think he was one of the best driblers one against one we`ve had. Bit of an akward style but almost always beat his man, just a shame that his shooting and crossing so often let him down.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate what a difference a year makes? This time last year we were trying to convince ourselves that Good Ebening would right the ship while either internally or very publicly lamenting the fact that other sides had brilliant managers who had created a family vibe at their clubs. Now, we've jettisoned Count Drawcula and are in the infancy of the reign of a true Arsenal man who also happens to be one of the best young managers both tactically and in terms of man management on the planet. We've absolutely hit the lottery here lads and ladies.

Top Bottom