• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,444

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The ignore feature is there for a reason mate, and it's clear this isn't the way forward.

Once again we've been given a lifeline with an FA Cup and are poised to move sideways and not forwards, that's why people are upset.

Its the fvcking start of the transfer window so why cry like a little girl now?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Again another report saying something different. Could be just another Karzwa situation and kia doing his best to get as much interests he can get

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Typical users:

"Gazidis is the worst thing ever happened to this football club."
"Mislitant is the worst thing ever happened to this football club."
"Raul is the worst thing ever happened to this football club."

They will continue with this every manager we will have in the future, just because they aren't signing some players these trolls want in this forum. Should create a new forum for these people.

They aren't even enjoying Arsenal. They are just crying about every player, how horrible he is. How many mistakes this club is doing etc.

It's getting so boring and this forum gets so unreadable. It's maybe funny one or two times, but it's the same every time.

You're taking things too seriously.

This is a banter forum. There are two mods on here, one is part of the banter, and the other is in Raul's payroll.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Three of our last four signings should we sign Willian will have been clients of Kia. The agent of our technical director.

If you don’t see a problem with that than fair enough.
Some of us pointed how dodgy Kia is when he was doing this with Oscar, Ramires, Luiz etc at Chelsea...

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Wait this is a done deal? **** my life. Our transfer business has been apalling.

Mari
Cedric
Luiz
Willian

What a shambolic, ambitionless string of signings. ****ing hate how this club is run so much.
I think it's incredibly unfair that people keep including Mari in these lists. Cedric you kind of know what you're getting but Mari should really be given a chance. I don't think he'll end up being our long term solution for a starting spot or world class but giving him a shot is the minimum we could do i feel.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Its the fvcking start of the transfer window so why cry like a little girl now?

No one's crying, people have laid out a mountain of reasons and evidence why they believe this is not a good deal for us and that there are better uses of our limited funds.

But you, as per, can't handle people having different opinions and starts throwing a tantrum.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Three of our last four signings should we sign Willian will have been clients of Kia. The agent of our technical director.

Its an uncomfortable situation but we cant really change it. So instead of crying, like you do, i am trying to see the positive.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

kia1.jpg

Kia is reading these posts like this.

I expect a response to all these posts very shortly.

:lol:

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
No one's crying, people have laid out a mountain of reasons and evidence why they believe this is not a good deal for us and that there are better uses of our limited funds.

But you, as per, can't handle people having different opinions and starts throwing a tantrum.

You are indeed crying and thats because you want to cry. Misery is your drug.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I am really fine with us getting Coutinho with a loan and he'd also kinda make sense, but this Willian deal is just trash all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom