• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't even understand what that sentence means

Is it saying Bellerin isn't satisfied at Arsenal and wants to leave?

Malky

Established Member
Incredible if we get £30M for such a limited player. Other than his pace (which he's now lost some of) I can't see any standout attribute about this lad. Plus he seems more interested in his off field image than his on field performances.
Easily replaceable.

jamie_gooner

Not sure Bellerin would tell anyone anything in the public domain. Seems a classy lad and although his performances haven’t been great, I think he respects the club.
Hopefully it’s still post injury lack of sharpness that’s holding him back.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
If he leaves, it may be to Juventus I'm thinking. Not that bothered. He's shown signs of good play in bursts but I prefer to sell and get in Aarons or Bogle.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ainsley and Bellerin out for say, 40m. Aarons and Gabriel in for 45m. Would be top class business from the club, should seriously be looking into it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Roma needed us to cancel Mkhi's contract to get him signed there, I doubt they can offer us much.

It's also kinda far from Milan, so that would weigh heavily on Hector's mind.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Why in the fk would we sell Bellerin hes been getting better and better since his return. Managed to get a goal against Chelsea with half a leg earlier in the season and another great run to set one up on Saturday. I don't think any of ye actually watch other right backs and compare them properly, I've seen enough of them being murdered by our forward line and others to know better.

FinnGooner

Established Member
If AMN signs a new contract and is willing to commit himself to RB/RWB role, I think we could afford to lose Hector and get a good fee out of him. That’s an acceptable move even though I like Hector a lot. He’s Arsenal through and through and seems like a good lad as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom