• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I wouldn't be against this. I've changed my mind about AMN so he can fight it out with Cedric.

tcahill

Do not sell unless a great offer comes in. The RB market right now is non existent. Aarons is a decent talent but isn't good enough to start yet for us.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Do not sell unless a great offer comes in. The RB market right now is non existent. Aarons is a decent talent but isn't good enough to start yet for us.

Ward
Aarons
Lamptey
Bogle

All levels above Bellerin and that's just the English full backs (we have 2 ourselves in Chambers and AMN). I havent got the time to menttion the dozens of non English RBs that are better and that would be avaible at the right price.

Last edited:

GoonerBoy19

No more experiments with Chambers at RB, it will give us heart attacks while facing pacy wingers and forwards. AMN want to play in the midfield, that's one of the reasons he want to move out of the club. We would need a quality first team fullback to fill in as cedric is an average player good enough for rotation.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
No more experiments with Chambers at RB, it will give us heart attacks while facing pacy wingers and forwards. AMN want to play in the midfield, that's one of the reasons he want to move out of the club. We would need a quality first team fullback to fill in as cedric is an average player good enough for rotation.

Surely AMN would rather be a RB at Arsenal than play mid at an inferior PL club? He's improved so much, if we got a good price for Bellerin then AMN/Cedric would be ok for RB.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

..maybe his footballing ability is directly related to if he has a good haircut or not?

FFS...thought this way the performance thread and not the transfer thread :mad:

Will focus from now on, if I do this again I will accept a ban...sorry guys and dolls.

Last edited:

tcahill

Ward
Aarons
Lamptey
Bogle

All levels above Bellerin and that's just the English full backs (we have 2 ourselves in Chambers and AMN). I havent got the time to menttion the dozens of non English RBs that are better and that would be avaible at the right price.

I'm usually happy to listen to different opinions but your clear agenda here shows. Ridiculous suggestions.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Unless it's for ridiculous money (50m ish), selling Bellerin is nonsensical. We have 3 capable right backs of which Bellerin is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom