• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,913
  • Views 231,476

Would you be happy with the Willian signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I can smell bums have entered this thread

tenor.gif

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
@BigPoppaPump you know you’re my boy but you got it wrong with Willian. Raul bringing samba style to the carpet.

I helped you see the light with Xhaka, trust me on this dawg.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
We were talking about 50 goals which is our average over the last 3 years. You're changing the goal posts. To prove what?

Tell me another team with with 50 'goals against' in the top 4.
Liverpool 13/14, and what do you know they almost even won the league. No doubt another one of those rare mythical examples that obviously doesn't count because it goes against your nonsense.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
As a club that relies on its own revenue shouldn’t we be looking at Dortmund and signing young players we can sell at profit.
Dortmund win even less stuff than us despite being the second richest/best club in a farmer league. They've become the definition of a nothing loser club since they accepted their status as Bayern *****boys and embraced being a for-profit talent factory. If they were competing in PL they'd be right along us and Sp**s wallowing in mediocrity.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Mental signing considering Mario Gotze is available on a free.

Gotze sadly is still recovering from his health problems. May never be a top player again. About as productive this season for Dortmund as Reiss Nelson has been for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom