• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francis Cagigao Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is very bad news. Especially at a time when recruitment is of the utmost importance at this stage, we're getting rid of our best recruiter. This is very bad news, and unless we have a contingency plan on revamping our recruitment then this is a bad idea. Not that I wanted anyone to be made redundant but this is one of the last people you expect to be on the chopping block. This made today's news even worse.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
We don't need scouts anymore all our players will be funnelled through Kia. Far more efficient way to do it :facepalm:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
not only him there few scouts are sacked. Peter Clark and Brian McDermott could also lose their positions

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So what’s the plan? Edu, Kia and their contacts will be the recruitment lines?
Every club need scouts to be in every part of big europe leagues south america too unless they making big overhaul in this area then the sackings make absolute no sense to me

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is genuinely terrifying news, the best scout at the club sacked, we need answers.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Kia sends his regards.

kia-joorabchian-6f304285-72fe-4bab-ad7b-d16c9fe277d-resize-750.jpeg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Agent-led? What does this mean exactly?

Are we gonna be relying on giving "super-agents" like Kia Joorabchian blowies under the table until he gives us the sloppy seconds on his roster? Are we actually gonna use our recruitment department in conjunction with StatDNA to make relationships with the agents of said players? What is the plan here?

I'm not comfortable with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom