• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Feel deflated. I was having lucid dreams of watching Coutinho, Willian and Ceballos playing triangles against a team playing in white before Coutinho laces one top bins from 25 yards.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Name a young player you'd like instead of being a contrarian and p***ophile. Your budget is a 10 - 15m cost next year. Off you go...
Including wages. I'm sure he has no good names to offer. 10M is a steal for someone of Couts quality. Very hard for us to spend 10M this season and find a player that could provide immediate impact.

SK Lation

That's true, but given the amount of game time he's had there, how likely is he to get many minutes? I haven't followed Bayern closely this season, so I'm curious as to why they have under-utilised him.
Because he was a bum there. In the beginning he was a starter but couldn't do ****. In Spain he failed as well. This is why I don't get why so many think it'd be a good idea to get him on loan. Watch them play or don't judge on players.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Including wages. I'm sure he has no good names to offer. 10M is a steal for someone of Couts quality. Very hard for us to spend 10M this season and find a player that could provide immediate impact.

@GDeep™ is an expert on young players (and young girls). No doubt he's bust typing out his expansive list of options...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom