• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
suddenly everyone wants to be on the good ship Arsenal, under Captain Arteta

I wonder what was said during that rumoured meeting with the Kroenkes on Tuesday - following the redundancies and remodelling of the heirarchy, it looks to me as if major changes are afoot

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good thing Raul our DOF if it was Ivan we losing both Auba and Laca for free now we not just keeping our best player but we are getting 30M from Laca that how clubs should work.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Can mods ban anybody who has negativity towards this news. The clubs talisman, captain and one of Europe's most consistent goalscorers is committing his future to us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I was in London in a bookstore when it was announced. I bought his book out of pure excitement. :lol:

I got it for my girl's birthday, only book about a footballer she has read, said she enjoyed it...I tore the opening by Mourinho out before wrapping it for her obvs.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi...-emerick-aubameyang-keen-arsenal-22462115.amp
”Aubameyang is waiting to see what calibre of player the Gunners are able to bring in before making a final decision on his future. They claim that the 31-year-old is dreaming of being reunited with his former Dortmund strike partner Ousmane Dembele, who could be available from Barcelona.”
Too bad we blew our £72mm load last year on Pepe. That'd probably get it done in this environment.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Now you have the opportunity to film yourself burning it and tag Özil on Twitter.
Have no hard feelings towards Mes. Just incredibly disappointed that he didn't get more out of his career at Arsenal after that.

However we look at how the signing turned out, I believe it did help advertise that we were a club that was still serious about challenging. It announced the end of the **** era.

Without Özil no Aubameyang or Cedric.

Manberg

Predator
Fantastic news. Of course, I can only hope that it doesn’t turn out like Özil but I don’t think it will. Fingers crossed. We have a world class striker.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Of course, he signs the deal just hours after the club announcing 55 jobs lost.

I bet these 55 souls are glad to have contributed to that kind of news.

say yes

forum master baiter
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom