• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:drool:
Arteta 7 months , wins Fa cup Sp**s - 29 years , 21 different managers since last Fa cup honestly we are a joke.

:D

12 years FFS, when you think about it the sad reality hits that's we're not a serious club.....we don't even get anything about trophy droughts from the media as the last 25 years has been awful and we're not even taken seriously by them.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I like their optimism that next year they will get loads of trophies for no other reason than Mourinho.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Something for the trophy cabinet...

Wtf is THAT celebration? Looks stupid as f. o_O :lol:

Even Kane is trying to take his arm down: "Please don't do that in public Dele, I hope no one noticed..."

Dele: "But I scored, and when I score I ****. This is my wanking arm position, and I'm gonna **** my eye now in public and there is nothing you can do about it!"

Trofton

Fans on their twitter page not happy about them signing the player from Southampton and then even getting trolled by West Ham fans and sure I even saw a notts forest fan taking the piss out of them

drippin

Seems like a Cedric signing, as a squad option he could be fine. Aren't they interested in Deeney too?

Does anyone have an idea of their finances? The stadium was much more expensive than it was planned to be. Now they haven't got match day revenue because of covid and the loan is big.

I think they're in deep trouble. The virus couldn't have appeared at a worse time for them. Interested to see how much they can invest this year. They also have to know if they can get to UEL and they're in qualifying.

drippin

Haha, Guns N' Roses trolling Sp**s fans. Starting with "Hey gunners" and announcing they will perform twice at Sp**s' stadium. :D

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

We really f*cked up their season didn't we. Not only do they have to play these ****ty EL qualifying rounds directly as a result of us winning a cup but also precisely because of those games their Carabao fixtures have clashed. Mourinho must be livid. He is desperate to win a trophy to show he still has what it takes, but now his best chance has been sabotaged.

Oh also UEFA have made some changes to their regulations which puts them at the mercy of Boris Johnston...

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Does anyone have an idea of their finances? The stadium was much more expensive than it was planned to be. Now they haven't got match day revenue because of covid and the loan is big.

I think they're in deep trouble. The virus couldn't have appeared at a worse time for them. Interested to see how much they can invest this year. They also have to know if they can get to UEL and they're in qualifying.

I think they will be hit harder than most clubs. As you said this couldn't have happened at a worse time for them. It is particularly bad for them because not only did they lose match day revenue like a lot of clubs but they were banking on the fact their stadium was specifically designed as a multi purpose venue. They had to cancel planned NFL games, Gigs, hospitality events etc. Those were supposed to bring in a lot of revenue.

GunnerShy

I think they will be hit harder than most clubs. As you said this couldn't have happened at a worse time for them. It is particularly bad for them because not only did they lose match day revenue like a lot of clubs but they were banking on the fact their stadium was specifically designed as a multi purpose venue. They had to cancel planned NFL games, Gigs, hospitality events etc. Those were supposed to bring in a lot of revenue.
They've had a really good but trophyless run over a number of years. This saw them eclipse us on revenue.

Now clearly, the Coronavirus timing has been awful. I think it will hurt them more than us.

They've obviously got a large stadium debt that will need to be serviced.

Cuts to broadcasting money, gate receipts. All the multipurpose events.

They don't have a stadium sponsor. They've missed the ideal time to negotiate that.

Lost Erikson on the cheap.

Their two best players are at their peak right now. They need an urgent squad rebuild to make the most of them or they need to sell HK and Son. Now is not the time for doing either.

And the best time to sell Delle Ali is three years ago. So they've missed that boat.

If they were to miss Europa (unlikely) I think financial it would be a big hammer blow.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Heard they’re doing an Arsenal documentary too, following around Kia Joorabchian as he floods the club with as many bumm signings as possible.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Always fun to see the Gooners fail, even when the players have vaginas...

Willian belongs with them as he's such an unlikeable mercenary. Hopefully he'll perform like Luiz and also bleed them dry along with the bulging eyes freak.
reply...
The good news is that he'll be old and overpaid soon
enough. The bad news is that he's a terrific player and a winner and he will make them a much tougher more consistent side in the short term.

Here they are saying how nice their away shirt is.. It's white... Can you imagine us saying how nice our shirt was if it was red??
That club has absolutely no clue what so ever.. We deserve better rivals.

Woolwich assistant coach Freddie Ljungberg is leaving the club to "pursue new opportunities" this season.

Rats and sinking ships come to mind

How fúcking clueless are these lots? :lol:

If Woolwich sign Partey - there's proof right there that
CL football means sweet **** all in terms of pull.
Reply...

Always been about the money for a lot of players!

On Willian...

Couldn’t think of a more enormous **** to join a ****
of a football team

Add to that letting Chavs know he was going to Goons so he didn't feature in the FA Cup final!!
The game that put us in euro qualifiers!!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I can already see it:

Last scene of the documentary.
Jose sits in his office, in the background you can see the second half of the FA Cup final on a silent television.

Jose: I think it has been a good year. I had to sort out lots of problems and I think we do so and managed to qualify for Europa. I think so.

Interviewer: And next year?

Jose: Next year? There will be trophies. This year we can start fresh and we got 6th place so we can enter europe in the group stage.

*Aubameyang scores his goal and the camera zooms into the television*

Interviewer: You think so? *Camera zooms back*

Jose: What? *turns* FU... *Scene cuts to black*

*Credits start rolling and Sweet Caroline plays*

Last edited:
Top Bottom