• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 651,414
Status
Not open for further replies.

senna

I am a bit worried about players in the French league. There are many flops in the past few years: Ndomble, Lemar, Tolisso, (more or less) Laca, Pepe and Martial couldn't really deliver what they are paid for.
I am not so sure about Aouar. Being great in a farmer league shouldn't end with +50m price tag.

Happily take Martial here, beginning to show what he can do with a run in the team and some creative midfielders around him. French league is the best league currently at producing talented players (could be PL but most of the youngsters dont get a chance to play).

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I am a bit worried about players in the French league. There are many flops in the past few years: Ndomble, Lemar, Tolisso, (more or less) Laca, Pepe and Martial couldn't really deliver what they are paid for.
I am not so sure about Aouar. Being great in a farmer league shouldn't end with +50m price tag.

Martial? Are you joking? Easily our player of the season.

Christ, putting him on a list with NDombele deserves some kind of ban.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I believe until last year everyone compared his motivation level to Özil's! One good year and you forget his dark past :D

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I believe until last year everyone compared his motivation level to Özil's! One good year and you forget his dark past :D

I just don't think you were watching him enough if I'm honest mate. And that's no dig. He was class under Van Gaal, even under Mourinho he had spells where he was fantastic despite not being favoured because Mourinho only likes target men. Different level now under Solskjaer that he's playing in his favoured role.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tomori has looked abysmal this year, was dodgy at Derby but looks even worse this year.

I’d be shocked if he carves a career out as a top four starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom