• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Where does the saying that "no news is good news" comes from?

No news is bad news.

It is attributed to king James I of England who is meant to have said "no news is better than evil news." The later phrase of no news is good news was probably born as a coping mechanism for people who hadn't received info about someone or something for a while, because if something bad had happened they would have been told by now. (Without information to the contrary it is reasonable to assume all is well).

This saying must be the twin of "there is no such thing as bad publicity". There times when no news is bad news indeed (for example in case of a missing child) and there is definitely such a thing as a bad publicity.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No news just means theres no news. 100% sure its down to the CL starting again tomorrow.

Partey is one piece of the jigsaw, by hook or by crook he will be signed.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Actually there is a case that news are bad for you, you can find lectures about it over the internet. Media basically own us and many find themselves just scrolling down the same sites over and over again for a whole day without getting much useful information.

You got any lectures on this you’d recommend. I been think a lot about media brainwashing and who’s behind it all.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Actually there is a case that news are bad for you, you can find lectures about it over the internet. Media basically own us and many find themselves just scrolling down the same sites over and over again for a whole day without getting much useful information.
Sounds like AM

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why people aren't patient it said many times until the A.Madrid CL campaign is over he'll make a decision and we'll make a move

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Since @razörist already bumped the Zakaria thread, let's just hype this man up again.

Thomas is great, but Zakaria would be a monumental signing for this club.

Selling AMN, Guendouzi and Torreira to fund Partey is just stupid. That's not out smarting the market. Buying Zakaria would make more sense.

The plan looks like Willian, Partey, Gabriel and then probably a last minute deal for Coutinho.

Got feeling we will miss out on Edouard, Aouar and just keep Lacazette and sign Ceballos on loan.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I've heard AM are out of the CL now, who knows, we might start hearing stuff next few weeks now especially with Willian almost or completely finished.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I think thats what will happen ie we wait until Atletico are out of the CL or have won it, then we'll pay release clause. £30m for Brazilian CB so we should be able to spend EUR 50m on Partey when you look at players going out. This is why Willian makes so much sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom