• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 941,553
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Dream signing. This guy is different class. Aouar/Partey/Ceballos/Xhaka as midfield options would be unbelievable.

Seems the club is finally being aggressive in the window, let's hope they can get their main targets in.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Aubameyang’s new album done.

Partey, Willian, Gabriel, Aouor and Coutinho next.

Blimey. Sack all the scouts you want Kia, I’m shivering over here.

Aouar’s agency has some tasty clients if Kia’s mates with them as well.

Lenglet, Fede Valverde, Grimaldo, Harvey Barnes, Krepin Diatta, Verscharen, young Luis Suarez, Blas, Koopmeiners, Barrenetxea and my main man Ismaila Sarr.

King Kia and Daddy Raúl have done it again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People say not happening but If we offer swap Laca go other way its very likely going to happen.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Don't know much about him, looks a bit Nasri like in his style of play? (sorry for mentioning that name)

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Laca nor Guendouzi are interested in joining Lyon.

We aren't signing this guy, but not convinced City are either. PSG?

ChefMan21

Is this guy as good as everyone says? Who does he play like?

We're actually getting linked to top players again, it makes a nice change. Last few windows have been depressing.
Coming here would be a step-up, but potentially, yes. In the limited times I've seen him I've thought of him as a good dribbler and passer, strikes me as pretty determined, uses his body well enough. I think he'd add something to the side if he can make the step-up.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're actually getting linked to top players again, it makes a nice change. Last few windows have been depressing.
But the usual suspects told me that Ivan was better for us

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is this guy as good as everyone says? Who does he play like?

Similar style of player to Iniesta (not comparing their quality). His first touch and awareness of whats around him is immense, which lets him go past players in midfield.
He can play number 10 or in a double pivot in a 4231, or 8 in a 433, which I think is his best position. He can score goals as well.

He's had top draw performances in the champions league against the likes of City and Juventus. There are loads of rumours Pep and Arteta rate him really highly.

He's not the finished article, but he has a lot of potential.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Standard, that lazy slob Raul linking us with big players off the back of a horrible week for Arsenal, there is no interest here imo.

Token Yank

Was thinking with all the Coutinho noise if it would be like another Zaha and Pepe situation. Swap Laca to soften the financial blow and get this monster in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom