• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Guess we all tuning in for the Juve Lyon game later on then.

Edit: Wrong thread... But we could check out Aouar instead.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I feel like he hasn’t chosen us yet as the links suggest, there has been no follow up news unless the clubs and agent are keeping it really quiet.

Transfers don’t happen overnight. Clubs need to agree fee, structure of the fee, structure of the addons. People expect an update every 24 hours these days because of social media.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Transfers don’t happen overnight. Clubs need to agree fee, structure of the fee, structure of the addons. People expect an update every 24 hours these days because of social media.
I dunno I say this because I've only heard it from France

GDeep™

League is very weak
do you do any checking at all before you post? try googling Gabriel Magalhaes and Manchester United
According to Utd sources there is no interest from them and Lille are maybe mentioning their name to increase the price.

Utd would’ve signed him if they wanted, 30M is peanuts to them, and they’re in the CL.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I miss Mark T. Who was it that drove him mad and made him leave again?:lol:

edit: of course it was my guy @BigPoppaPump my other guy @Furious has killed off a few members as well. :lol:

Had to smoke that guy, he was the worst poster I’ve ever seen, he would always be rude to people as well.

Proper Yes man..would agree with anything and everything. Think he genuinely wanted to make friends on the internet and then he met @BigPoppaPump

I think him being an asskisser is what made me him hate.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Had to smoke that guy, he was the worst poster I’ve ever seen, he would always be rude to people as well.

I think him being an asskisser is what made me him hate.

Haha..I was trying not to use that term but yes he was a proper ass kisser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom