• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Refused to travel for the City game.
Yeah cause he’s gonna sit on the bench.

Bale scored two worldies in the champions league final and said this is what I can do I want to play. He’s been eating sh*t ever since.

Different stratosphere to what Özil is doing.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bale scored two worldies in the champions league final and said this is what I can do I want to play. He’s been eating sh*t ever since.

Put in the graft on the training pitch and earn the right to play.

Bunch of soft millionaires today. Game’s gone.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Put in the graft on the training pitch and earn the right to play.

Bunch of soft millionaires today. Game’s gone.
Zidane doesn’t like him and their relationship has completely broken down and this common knowledge :lol:

Bale had his move to China blocked

You’re trying it but it’s not working, Bale’s situation and Özil’s is so not the same. Özil can still get back in if he cares enough but he’s in Turkey. Bale it doesn’t matter what he does.

Im the first to point out media and unconscious bias but this is just simply not the case here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Zidane doesn’t like him and their relationship has completely broken down and this common knowledge :lol:

Bale had his move to China blocked

You’re trying it but it’s not working, Bale’s situation and Özil’s is so not the same. Özil can still get back in if he cares enough but he’s in Turkey. Bale it doesn’t matter what he does.

Im the first to point out media and unconscious bias but this is just simply not the case here.

I’m not trying anything. Just think it’s a very thought provoking comment from Cross.

Really makes you think.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I’m not trying anything. Just think it’s a very thought provoking comment from Cross.

Really makes you think.
It’s really not he’s just chatting sh*t.

If you want a real example of unconscious bias or whatever you’re getting at, look at our player threads for all of our african/black players past and present not called Thierry Henry and compare that to Tierney or Bendtners threads.

Özil is a princess who can do nothing wrong even when he’s blatant with it. He’s not a victim of UK media. If we were talking about German media then that would be a completely different convo and you may have a point.

Bale just genuinely wants to play and is stuck in a crap situation. Completely not the same as Özil.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s really not he’s just chatting sh*t.

If you want a real example of unconscious bias or whatever you’re getting at, look at our player threads for all of our african/black players past and present not called Thierry Henry and compare that to Tierney or Bendtners threads.

Özil is a princess who can do nothing wrong even when he’s blatant with it. He’s not a victim of UK media. If we were talking about German media then that would be a completely different convo and you may have a point.

Bale just genuinely wants to play and is stuck in a crap situation. Completely not the same as Özil.

KT shops at Tesco mate.

musoke

Th
I don’t necessarily think Arteta wants Özil gone. Executives certainly do.

Also why are idiots on here attacking someone because they get well paid. It’s comical. Perhaps some of that aggression should be directed at the other idiots who gave him that contract.

if Özil makes himself available to play and you don’t pick him he is not to be blamed for collecting his pay. It is understood that he is to be paid like everyone at the end of the week/month. So it’s up to management to make the most of what they have.

I don’t hear people being angry at Nelson or torreira or holding when they don’t play. But guess what they still collect their wages.

i also expect some to say well Özil is the biggest earner and he’s not playing. Well it’s not his job to pick the side it’s the manager. I am sure if he could he would always pick himself to play.

people on here are acting like immature teenagers. Woefully lacking in understanding.
The man himself.
“Arsenal Mania’s One and only resident LAWYER.
:trophy:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
the world needs a next muslim monster ...and Erdogan has been picked for the role, despite bonesaw salman furiously waving his hand at the back.

Özil takes money from MAGA Walmart but didnt play along with the demonization. They then tried to get him to backtrack, but he didnt. They tried to pile the pressure on by unleashing the trolls and tabloids ..but still he didnt backtrack. They tried to ease him out but he refused to budge. Arteta played him and he became undroppable. Covid came as a welcome break for the haters, and they used a ****ty wage cut excuse to unleash the trolls and tabloids on him and still he didnt backtrack.

He has been called lazy, indisciplined, anachronism, greedy, video game addict, cowardly, has-been, talentless etc for 386 pages just here. Still he wont backtrack. He saw out Emery and will see out Edu and Raul too.

musoke

The club can have no complaint. The player is honouring his contract. That the contract was excessive is hardly the fault of the player.

I'd like to see him shipped out as well, but he is training and is available for selection.
So the manager implied that Özil did not showing enough dedication and seriousness in training like all his teammates then what are we supposed to say?

He did this same bullcrap during Emery’s tenure.

We all can see that he has lost hunger to play. So now all he is doing is social media propaganda. Trump style. Whenever Trump steps in his own poo poo, he runs to his social media / Twitter, invests a new story to deflect from the heat he had created previously.

That’s the same social media tactic that Özil uses himself.

Gets called out for underperforming, gets dropped etc. He then runs to his Twitter with “I am ready”. He over did this during Emery’s time, emery gave in. Tried it too with Arteta and it seems to have backfired. Arteta called his bluff. Lol

He constantly kisses Dictator / ethic cleanser Erdogan’s ring. Gets criticised then runs to his social media tactic. “But the Chinese government is oppressing muslim”

Refuses to take a pay cut. He is criticised left right and centre. As always, off to his social deflection tactic. “But look, spent this much helping these poor people in the 3rd world”.
Etc.

Always deflects or plays the biggest Victim the world has ever come across.

There is nothing more cringeworthy like that social media propaganda.
His Fanatics love it when he feeds them this kind of red meat. They swallow it wholeheartedly.
:lol:

kash2

So the manager implied that Özil did not showing enough dedication and seriousness in training like all his teammates then what are we supposed to say?

He did this same bullcrap during Emery’s tenure.

We all can see that he has lost hunger to play. So now all he is doing is social media propaganda. Trump style. Whenever Trump steps in his own poo poo, he runs to his social media / Twitter, invests a new story to deflect from the heat he had created previously.

That’s the same social media tactic that Özil uses himself.

Gets called out for underperforming, gets dropped etc. He then runs to his Twitter with “I am ready”. He over did this during Emery’s time, emery gave in. Tried it too with Arteta and it seems to have backfired. Arteta called his bluff. Lol

He constantly kisses Dictator / ethic cleanser Erdogan’s ring. Gets criticised then runs to his social media tactic. “But the Chinese government is oppressing muslim”

Refuses to take a pay cut. He is criticised left right and centre. As always, off to his social deflection tactic. “But look, spent this much helping these poor people in the 3rd world”.
Etc.

Always deflects or plays the biggest Victim the world has ever come across.

There is nothing more cringeworthy like that social media propaganda.
His Fanatics love it when he feeds them this kind of red meat. They swallow it wholeheartedly.
:lol:

better a fan, than a hater.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It would take 500 London weekly wages to pay one week of Özil wages. Not entirely convinced that the 55 redundancies have much of an impact in this scenario, a drop in the ocean as they say.
I was being sarcastic but like you, i don't think the short term gain from the redundancies will save much money. I assume the redundancy payoffs will be minimal for those who haven't been here long. Back to Özil we can pay him off like Utd did Alexis, but we have no money....

kash2

We paid 40M for Özil and got 4 FA cups, champions league qualification and a 2nd place finish over the years.

We paid 8M for Guendouzi and got 1 assist, zero goals, midtable finishes and crap football out of him.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

the world needs a next muslim monster ...and Erdogan has been picked for the role, despite bonesaw salman furiously waving his hand at the back.

Özil takes money from MAGA Walmart but didnt play along with the demonization. They then tried to get him to backtrack, but he didnt. They tried to pile the pressure on by unleashing the trolls and tabloids ..but still he didnt backtrack. They tried to ease him out but he refused to budge. Arteta played him and he became undroppable. Covid came as a welcome break for the haters, and they used a ****ty wage cut excuse to unleash the trolls and tabloids on him and still he didnt backtrack.

He has been called lazy, indisciplined, anachronism, greedy, video game addict, cowardly, has-been, talentless etc for 386 pages just here. Still he wont backtrack. He saw out Emery and will see out Edu and Raul too.
So let me get this straight, Arteta is refusing to play him him because of the anti-erdogan campaign?

Sounds like you were even defending Erdogan in your post.
The funny part is you can't even spot the irony in your post (or you chose not to). You calling those criticizing Özil trolls is a bit rich, don't you think?

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Still he wont backtrack. He saw out Emery and will see out Edu and Raul too.
The only thing Özil will see out here is his contract. After that, you and the rest of his acolytes can follow him to his next club and continue your circle jeck

GDeep™

League is very weak
Errr Bale wants to play :lol:

Even tried to move.

Not the same case with Özil, he could be captain if he wanted. He doesn’t.
Tell the full story though? He was getting nearly 1M a week to move, a massive pay rise. I’m sure Özil will move for a pay rise.

Sitting on the bench or not, Bale refused to travel for a massive CL game too. Not really accurate with your info.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

He was getting nearly 1M a week to move, a massive pay rise. I’m sure Özil will move for a pay rise.

Sitting on the bench or not, Bale refused to travel for a massive CL game too. Not really accurate with your info.
You're the one not accurate with your info, Gagan. He was going to be earning 25m per year in China. Hardly 'a massive pay rise,' is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom