• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 2nd Leg Ties (August 7-8)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sarri was sweating bucketloads.

How the **** did we lose to that trash manager last year ffs?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We had the trashy Count Dracula as manager

Emery is dreadful but I think Sarri is even worse.

DefenselessUnrealisticHammerheadbird-max-1mb.gif

Serial bottler.

You can see how much that Europa League meant to him as he didn’t win anything before that.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Emery is dreadful but I think Sarri is even worse.

I think both Emery and Sarri are good managers, just not good big club managers. Sevilla and Napoli is their level. They don't have the man management skills required for big club management, and they aren't flexible enough tactically to accommodate stars.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Cigarettes boy strikes again lol! Won a ****ing Europa League just because of Hazard and a ****ty league just because the opponents threw it away.
I would be surprised if he didn't get sack by sunday.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Slight help for Lyon that there’s no second legs, you’d feel they’d get battered if there was.

Only have to get through 90 minutes if they can keep it tight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom