• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

Don't want people to think I'm negative just because I'm mad on Ben White (looking at you @American_Gooner :) ) - fantastic business and really happy with our somewhat ambitious trend .

Of course, his quality needs to be backed in the PL first, but the price is good and the profile is really good - not much to complain about since there's always a risk.

Really appreciate that we finally go a bit faster on our deals

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

At what point do we start to give Edu et al credit? What's the tipping point? Gabriel + Partey?
No team is ever guaranteed to have a brilliant window, the odds are always against that happening. The complainers know that but are always ready to complain regardless. Their agenda is literally backed by probability and statistics, it’s elite level sh*t posting if you think about it.

If we do pull of the unlikely and have a great window then they get forgotten about in all the positivity or failing that they’ll credit it all to Arteta.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️

Apparently he’s a French football expert for GFFN but he didn’t know whether Gabriel was right footed or left footed ffs similar to our AM scouts.

:lol:
That stunned me when I saw that. Main topic is Gabriel and you're French Football Expert and you thought he'd right footed when a quick Google search shows he's left footed smh. He seems like a nice guy but that's embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom