• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Rob Holding (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Huge fan of Ben White but looking at our squad I think Gabriel suits us better. If we didn't have Saliba we should of been all over him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Whites at Brighton.

200.gif

Ok I’ve figured it out. Sell Holding to Leeds to put them off White.

Then an AMN plus cash exchange to Brighton for White.

Guendouzi to Lyon for Aouar and then chuck the rest on Partey, Gabriel, Ceballos and Willian.

Then sell one of the goalkeepers and all of Chambers, Sokratis, Mustafi, Lacazette and Torreira.

Loan out Nelson and Willock maybe ESR as well. Maybe offer them to Brentford on loan so we can get Watkins but not essential.

Title winners here we come.

Shalmaneser V

200.gif

Guendouzi to Lyon for Aouar and then chuck the rest on Partey, Gabriel, Ceballos and Willian.

Then sell one of the goalkeepers and all of Chambers, Sokratis, Mustafi, Lacazette and Torreira.

Loan out Nelson and Willock maybe ESR as well. Maybe offer them to Brentford on loan so we can get Watkins but not essential.

Watkins ain’t good enough for Arsenal.

Shalmaneser V

Never going to replace Aubameyang but could see him filling the Welbeck role exceptionally well.

His versatility and all round skills are always handy.

I’ll be surprised if Watkins gets anywhere near a top 6 PL side. He’s not even a young player anymore.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I got a tingly feeling seeing this topic get bumped. Leeds, Villa, Newcastle seem obvious clubs to bid for Holding. A penny over the 2m we paid for him and I'll do bsck flips. Realistically, he has to be 15m plus.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He will be solid for a team a little further down the league & a manager that defends deeper. Leeds might be one that he struggles with.

See #FreeBenWhite has been trending for a while tonight. :confused:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
In an alternate universe where he didn't get injured at all perhaps he'd be really good.

In this one is be happy to sell for a good price

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Huge fan of Ben White but looking at our squad I think Gabriel suits us better. If we didn't have Saliba we should of been all over him.
Depends what we're looking for. Gabriel more physical, while Ben White is a bit more of a ball-player who can mix it. I too think Gabriel suits us a bit more in terms of need but I really like Ben White. He'll be a great pick-up for anyone in the PL.

RE Holding, let Leeds have him for £10-15m. Happy days. If they're looking to defend from deep, have a guy head crosses away and have someone who isn't a ball playing CB at all but not completely dogshit in possession, Rob Holding's your man.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
200.gif

Are you Sam Allardyce?

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F881816840%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I still see Holding as a good player. But injuries, lack of a run of games, chopping and changing central partner and position have all lead to erratic form.

Punt.

mpower2540

Think he’d struggle at Leeds. He needs somewhere like Burnley where they don’t leave their CB’s in large spaces and aren’t expected to do much playing out from the back.

More fool them if they go for him but I’d like to see him do well cos he actually seems like a really nice bloke our Rob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom