• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
State of some of you lot, ffs. :lol: We've just won an FA Cup, cheer up. Whether you like the signings or not, you have to trust Arteta to make the best out of them.
You never have anything interesting to post do you? Just commentating on others? You morris dancing ****.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

To think we’ve gone from signing Santi, Nacho, Per, Özil, Sanchez, Nasri, Rosicky, Auba, Laca to Cedric, Willian, Coutinho, Torreira etc.

Absolute trash.

To think we used to sign guys like Elneny, Sanogo, Mustafi, Perez, Asano, Ospina, Santos, to now signing, Pepe, Ceballos, Tierney, Saliba, Partey, Martinelli and Gabriel etc.

Absolutely incredible.

GDeep™

League is very weak
To think we used to sign guys like Elneny, Sanogo, Mustafi, Perez, Asano, Ospina, Santos, to Pepe, Ceballos, Tierney, Saliba, Partey, Martinelli and Gabriel etc.

Absolutely incredible.
You just named squad signings which barely cost anything.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You never have anything interesting to post do you? Just commentating on others? You morris dancing ****.
All you do is literally make the same point over and over again. I, even if i don't like signings, although i think this one would work, at least give them a chance. It's beyond my control these signings so i just wait and see them play before judging them. It's better than saying "One top season..." 408 times in a row.

GDeep™

League is very weak
All you do is literally make the same point over and over again. I, even if i don't like signings, although i think this one would work, at least give them a chance. It's beyond my control these signings so i just wait and see them play before judging them. It's better than saying "One top season..." 408 times in a row.
You can ignore me? I think Coutinho and Willian are terrible signings.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You can ignore me? I think Coutinho and Willian are terrible signings.
I do, you're the one that quoted me:lol:

That's fine if you think they're bad signings. I just don't see what the point is in saying that over and over again. As i said, i think Arteta will take us forward next year as long as these two aren't our main signings. If we don't strengthen cm and cb, then these two become utterly redundant and we won't do **** all next season.

daron christie

Funny how one of the best players from a team that finished 10 points ahead of us and 4 places ahead is now rubbish...we have a PL ready to go player that is a winner and hard worker it’s a no brainier apparently to those that have one

GDeep™

League is very weak
We’re only signing these players because Kia has the club by the balls.

A 30 year old Cedric gets a 4 year deal for doing nothing, Mari gets a contract, Willian at 32 is getting a 3/4 year deal, Coutinho needs a club because nobody else wants him etc.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
To think we used to sign guys like Elneny, Sanogo, Mustafi, Perez, Asano, Ospina, Santos, to now signing, Pepe, Ceballos, Tierney, Saliba, Partey, Martinelli and Gabriel etc.

Absolutely incredible.
That first list is MUCH longer...

GDeep™

League is very weak
Funny how one of the best players from a team that finished 10 points ahead of us and 4 places ahead is now rubbish...we have a PL ready to go player that is a winner and hard worker it’s a no brainier apparently to those that have one
This was said about Luiz too.

Arsenal shouldn’t be signing 32 year olds from Chelsea on 3 year deals. He’s leaving them because they were not willing to give him that deal.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Willian is leaving because Chelsea aren’t giving him the deal he wants. Arsenal fans shouldn’t flatter themselves, he’s not turning them down for any other reason than Chelsea are NOT willing to go to 3 years.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
At least if he fails he won’t block our youth/new signings for another 2 years. Guess I’ve just developed a fear of deadwood players.
I don't think we have that kind of money to waste on a player that may not get back to his Liverpool days for a year loan.
Might as well add another 15-20 mil and buy a player instead.

daron christie

This was said about Luiz too.

Arsenal shouldn’t be signing 32 year olds from Chelsea on 3 year deals. He’s leaving them because they were not willing to give him that deal.

Luiz is not a good example everyone and my granny knows he’s error prone and erratic..we’re as Willian is reliable and professional

GDeep™

League is very weak
Luiz is not a good example everyone and my granny knows he’s error prone and erratic..we’re as Willian is reliable and professional
3 year contract at 32 is big though. Chelsea weren’t giving him that.

We’re only doing it because Kia has his feet under the table. You can’t argue against that being questionable, nobody can.

Ashybashy86

I don't think we have that kind of money to waste on a player that may not get back to his Liverpool days for a year loan.
Might as well add another 15-20 mil and buy a player instead.
I'm coming around to this, mostly because I'd prefer someone younger. Aouar, or even Buendia who I was initially not sure about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom