• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

morpho

Established Member
Next year, after a whole season in our B squad, he wont be worth more than 10. We want to get rid, so we cant bargain. 20-25 would be lucky.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I can see him being here next season

I think they’ll loan him out if they can’t sell him. I don’t see anyway back for him with the attitude he has got (won’t change considering he has had it all his career).

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I think they’ll loan him out if they can’t sell him. I don’t see anyway back for him with the attitude he has got (won’t change considering he has had it all his career).
A loan is doable but i can see his price dropping further, it depends where we are at come the end of the window.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
A loan is doable but i can see his price dropping further, it depends where we are at come the end of the window.

The trouble is he only has two years left on his contract so we’re pretty much in a position where we will have to sell him. A contract extension at this point seems almost impossible.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Reckon there is yet another plot twist to this saga. I imagine it to be like that rough kid in Coach Carter turns up att Coach's house in the middle of the house, ready to repent. Come on Matteo lad

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No strong links or updates about Partey or Douzi since a couple weeks ago.

Waiting for Partey CL run to end BUT I think Douzi could still be part of that deal.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The trouble is he only has two years left on his contract so we’re pretty much in a position where we will have to sell him. A contract extension at this point seems almost impossible.
He could get his head down also time will tell.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The 2 years left on his deal is worrying, makes us need to shift him this summer if we want good value. To do so we probably need to lower our demands if we cant find a buyer.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
30-40m is great business. Yes he can become way more valuable, but bridges seem burnt. If not for that I would've kept hold of him.

Cut ties now before it turns into a Rabiot situation.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This situation has dropped his value quite a lot. A bit of a bad timing as there is only 2 years in contract left.

I'm happy with 15-30 millions at this point, and that will be pretty good profit with the situation. He has put in some important performances where otherwise we would have had to play Elneny, and he is already better than him overall.

He cannot get along with Arteta (or something similar) so he has to be sold now.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
40 million for Guendouzi would be Liverpool/Chelsea level transfer business. Would be astounding.

Barrymore

40M
giphy.gif

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
This situation has dropped his value quite a lot. A bit of a bad timing as there is only 2 years in contract left.

I'm happy with 15-30 millions at this point, and that will be pretty good profit with the situation. He has put in some important performances where otherwise we would have had to play Elneny, and he is already better than him overall.

He cannot get along with Arteta (or something similar) so he has to be sold now.
Happy with 15 mil? Hes worth at least iwobi money

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Happy with 15 mil? Hes worth at least iwobi money

Of course, but he has 2 years on contract and seems like he has burned bridges with the head coach.

This is why I'm happy with 15 millions, which is a profit. With this current problem I think right amount would be something like 20-35 millions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom