• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don’t usually post stuff like this but apparently we’re going to be signing Danny Ings and Lacazette is 100% leaving.

My mate at work actually knows Ings which I’ve Just found out. Been talking to Ings since Jan.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I don’t usually post stuff like this but apparently we’re going to be signing Danny Ings and Lacazette is 100% leaving.

My mate at work actually knows Ings which I’ve Just found out. Been talking to Ings since Jan.
Thanks for the info.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

-bd0v7Hy_400x400.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He knows where the net is.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Looking forward to seeing him score an own goal when we start him vs Southampton just to keep his streak going.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Would much rather spend 30m on Eduoard from Celtic than the 40m+ it would cost to buy Ings. Hes a big fish in a small pond type player.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Would much rather spend 30m on Eduoard from Celtic than the 40m+ it would cost to buy Ings. Hes a big fish in a small pond type player.
Top player would’ve been the perfect Auba replacement. But Auba signing a new deal is great regardless

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we sign him, he can't score against us all the time...

tenor.gif

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Top player would’ve been the perfect Auba replacement. But Auba signing a new deal is great regardless

Ings? Hes English, he cost Soton 20m and he is possibly the only reason they weren't relegated or close to it. He is worth a fortune to them.

Probably cost us 40m.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I've also heard De Bruyne to Arsenal is a done deal. I know the same girl that went to Kyle Walker's house in the middle of a pandemic. She said that the big man Kyle was only talking about staying at home and saving lives, but he did mention the De Bruyne thing as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom