• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@GDeep™ right now

tenor.gif

Reactions: A_G

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
I don’t usually post stuff like this but apparently we’re going to be signing Danny Ings and Lacazette is 100% leaving.

My mate at work actually knows Ings which I’ve Just found out. Been talking to Ings since Jan.

I'm afraid I have you down as a Tier 12 source.

Kysus

Ings has been top-class tbh and would actually fit a top team really well(pressing from the front)
Probably too expensive though, could see him moving to United

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
The Athletic - This is why Arsenal should sign Danny Ings — David Ornstein

https://theathletic.com/1984219/2020/08/10/arsenal-this-is-why-arsenal-should-sign-danny-ings/

Owing to his awe-inspiring run of form since joining Southampton, Danny Ings has been linked with Arsenal to fill in for either of Alex Lacazette, who is linked to Atletico Madrid or Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, whose future is in the air amid contract situation at the Emirates. There is plenty of speculation over who the Reds from North London could bring in at N5 as his replacement if the Gabonese does choose to jump ship – could Ings be a readymade option?

Eversince Arsène Wenger left, Unai Emery followed by Mikel Arteta have initiated pressing from the front and Danny Ings has flourished in Ralph Hasenhüttl’s pressing system. Ings averages 2.6 recoveries per 90 minutes in the opposition half under the former RB Leipzig manager. The Austrian’s system of using two strikers, complemented with higher intensity of pressing, has helped Ings as it forces the opposition into mistakes for the striker to capitalise on, something Arteta is trying to implement at Arsenal.

Ings’ has been a stereotypical poacher this season with his intelligence and awareness being the major factors in his success. Lacazette was hoped to be what Danny Ings is when he was brought to London in a record move from Lyon.

The Athletic understands that talks with the Southampton striker have started in January with the former Arsenal scout Francis Cagigao being very impressed by him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t usually post stuff like this but apparently we’re going to be signing Danny Ings and Lacazette is 100% leaving.

My mate at work actually knows Ings which I’ve Just found out. Been talking to Ings since Jan.

My mates sister used to cut Graziano Pelle’s hair in Southampton.

Apparently he’d spend £70 a week on trims. I found out early when he left and made a couple of hundred quid.

Last edited:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Just heard from a mate who supplies groceries at Deeney's place. Apparently Raul likes Troy's cojones and we might replace Laca with him.

Yeah that mate is @OnlyOne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom